Who is sick of Toyz and Wind hijacking every thread?

Anyone else getting bored to death reading the ramblings of these two thread hijackers?
  • Toyz
  • 08-12-2015, 08:49 AM
Wow....here comes the patented rockerrick meltdown.

Please disregard the multiple stooge votes tha t will quickly be added to this "poll".
Hijacking again......

You can read the topic of the thread right?

Proving once again you are incapable of posting on topic in a thread.
Yep that was easy lol

Tossing pebbles at a high strung chihuahua does it every time. OK back on topic now.

I think I'll support Rick's efforts and vote against myself. (On topic Rick)
  • Toyz
  • 08-12-2015, 08:59 AM
ON TOPIC: votes 2-1 for
OFF TOPIC: How much spooge can a fake stooge suck when a fake stooge does suck spooge?
Hijacking again......

You can read the topic of the thread right?

Proving once again you are incapable of posting on topic in a thread. Originally Posted by black sunshine
Rick even though you're not too bright you do realize your rule about being on topic doesn't apply to mongers when you are singling them out as the actual thread topic right?

Take a moment, scratch your head, eat a Gummy bear and think about this for a bit. Not too long now. Wouldn't want to strain anything
Actually it does apply.....
Stick to the topic of are you sick of these two hijacking every thread.
Or produce the part of the guideline that says not If you're singling out Toyz and Wind.

See you are doing it again.
Actually it does apply.....
Stick to the topic of are you sick of these two hijacking every thread.

See you are doing it again. Originally Posted by black sunshine
I've gotta admit a banned member trying to preach board rules is some funny shit.

I'm glad you're here actually. You are the only board member who's chain I really enjoy pulling. You always make me sit and laugh at the monitor.
Probably because you just hold the chain out there with a sign that says "Please pull if you think I'm an idiot"
I see you two now resort to insults.....
Exactly how do you differ from those you hate?
And when are you going to post on topic?
I see you two now resort to insults.....
Exactly how do you differ from those you hate? Originally Posted by black sunshine

You've got it all wrong Rick. No hate here. I actually very much enjoy your board persona. I'm serious when I say you are the only member I ever actually laugh at and you don't even try to be funny.

Toyz is the board punster but still you get more laughs out of me than he does.

Take that as a compliment.

OK now back to the topic if you don't mind.

So how's that poll going? I voted against myself and still it's 4-1 against you.

Either you need to make a few phone calls and get the other stooges on board or start a new poll. This one's back firing big time.
Heeey man. I like Toyz. I like Wind. Even you made me spit out my La Croix once or twice laughing.

All I can say is I'm bored to death of the toothless sycophant postings going on here. All this LNG and Nice Movement stuff has me shouting "Get Off My Lawn!!!" while polishing my AK and downing shots of Wild Turkey.

I'll just hang out and watch you malcontents duke it out. It's a damn site more entertaining than what's been going on here lately.
You've got it all wrong Rick. You're the hater. I actually very much enjoy your board persona. I'm serious when I say you are the only member I ever actually laugh at and you don't even try to be funny.

Toyz is the board punster but still you get more laughs out of me than he does.

Take that as a compliment.

OK now back to the topic if you don't mind.

So how's that poll going? I voted against myself and still it's 4-1 against you.

Either you need to make a few phone calls and get the other stooges on board or start a new poll. This one's back firing big time. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
1 vote for yes is mine, which makes you a liar.
1 vote for yes is mine, which makes you a liar. Originally Posted by black sunshine
And yet a another pebble hits it's mark. BONK! Right in the forehead.
On topic
... I voted against myself and still it's 4-1 against you ... Originally Posted by Windinhishair
1 vote for yes is mine, which makes you a liar. Originally Posted by black sunshine
And yet a another pebble hits it's mark. BONK! Right in the forehead. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
Hook line and sinker!

Talk about showing up to a battle of wits empty handed. TFF.

:woot_ju mp::woot _jump::w oot_jump::woot_jump :