Teaching to Fuck 101

We know a lot of guys think they’re good in bed... but are they really?

Ladies:

A) Can you even teach a guy (client) to fuck you good, or does it not work? So much so that you’ll want to eventually “pay him for the session” (so to speak, obvious sarcasm)

B) Are some guys just un-teachable?

C) How many sessions would it take if he’s a fast learner?

D) Does it mainly matter how long he can last in bed?

Thanks. Just curious.
That's a damn good topic to discuss. Reese Foster taught me about the surf board position, and boy was it fun, and she had fun
When I was 20 I had a sexy milf that took me under her wing. Really taught me how to read bio-rythms and feed off that. I kinda laugh because over the years I have been told by civi women that I could charge for that. Not too much in this world though. I always told them to spread the word but they said "No, you're my secret"
All about rhythm and paying attention to the body and convulsions. Generally, you’ll know when you’re on the right path to giving a woman exactly what she wants.

Having a beautiful, confident, sexy MILF-type to teach you is ALWAYS a plus. Even knowing all this, hell, I still want to be taught. Catering to a woman is what turns me on. Nothing like hearing her moan, shake and tell you, “that’s it - right there, just like that.” NOTHING.
All about rhythm and paying attention to the body and convulsions. Generally, you’ll know when you’re on the right path to giving a woman exactly what she wants.

Having a beautiful, confident, sexy MILF-type to teach you is ALWAYS a plus. Even knowing all this, hell, I still want to be taught. Catering to a woman is what turns me on. Nothing like hearing her moan, shake and tell you, “that’s it - right there, just like that.” NOTHING. Originally Posted by TristanThick
It's called IOP..If you guys believe in the ^^^above^^^ I have ocean front property and a few thorough bread horses to sell you!!!
You want the ladies to teach you how to be quick n little so you don't try to bang their brains out lol? Usually, you are not their first of the day or the last and IMO they re not looking for the well hung stud to encounter the shit out of them. Just my 02 ��
I will agree with a little of all that is mentioned above. A man that is solid in his manhood will know "most of the time" when he is contributing to her elevated blood pressure. And sometimes, it is just damn good OPP. I obviously prefer the first but understand and appreciate when it is the latter in the hobby.

With that being said, I will be surprised if any of these beautiful ladies reply to this thread. Doing so will open them up to having to teach every one of the guys that contact them going forward. That isn't something most of them desire to do with a hobbiest. Talk about making Junior go south when he hears "Let me tell you what YOU are doing wrong" or "With that little thing, you will never get deep enough to hit the right spot so you better focus on the outside stimulation ".

However, this might be a good advertising angle for lady who wants an immediate increase in phone activity?

Having a beautiful, confident, sexy MILF-type to teach you is ALWAYS a plus. Even knowing all this, hell, I still want to be taught. Catering to a woman is what turns me on. Nothing like hearing her moan, shake and tell you, “that’s it - right there, just like that.” NOTHING. Originally Posted by TristanThick
If it’s IOP, I’m there for it - regardless! If a woman knows how to cater to a man’s mind, she’s already won. I’m okay with that.
If the student is willing to learn ? ,
The teacher will teach !

It's more about the Chemistry you have for each other
The teacher will teach !

It's more about the Chemistry you have for each other Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF

*1 Gina is right imho.....
A guy can learn certain things over time...how to last longer...how his woman likes to be fucked...pleased and teased....but as soon as he goes in to the next encounter...he has to learn her now...and how she likes it
Everyone is different but I believe chemistry is big in this...
Ive been so disappointed before when meeting a few Guys our convo and initial contact was great but for some reason once we met it just didn’t click...

It’s hard to tell a guy that too...in a nice way...I’ve been accused of being racist cause I didn’t click with a guy...and I see all ethnicities....sometimes it’s just not there...
*1 Gina is right imho.....
A guy can learn certain things over time...how to last longer...how his woman likes to be fucked...pleased and teased....but as soon as he goes in to the next encounter...he has to learn her now...and how she likes it
Everyone is different but I believe chemistry is big in this...
Ive been so disappointed before when meeting a few Guys our convo and initial contact was great but for some reason once we met it just didn’t click...

It’s hard to tell a guy that too...in a nice way...I’ve been accused of being racist cause I didn’t click with a guy...and I see all ethnicities....sometimes it’s just not there... Originally Posted by Analeese
This can never be overstated. Definitely can’t fake chemistry. Harder to fake it when you don’t have chemistry.
The teacher will teach !

It's more about the Chemistry you have for each other Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF

Chewing the kitty like jerky is key. Get the molars involved.
(QUOTE=LustyBustyGina)

It's more about the Chemistry you have for each other

+1
How about that? The OP gets pooped on cause “ladies probably won’t reply to this thread” blah blah and we have 2 beautiful ladies who don’t mind teaching at all, of course if the chemistry is there...

Thanks ladies :-)
The teacher will teach !

Exactly. So if chemistry matches I would think the ladies are ok with teaching if the client asks. It’s kind of like asking what the girl likes in a relationship... guys should do it more often.

Guys who think the ladies here are ok with a shitty experience and just want to take your $$ are a little silly.

There seem to be more providers who like a good time In bed and $... than just quick $. They want to find someone who pleases them at least somewhat and a regular, wow, like excellent client.