The things I said about Brittney Valentine isn't true

I sorry and deeply apologize about the things I said about Brittney Valentine she doen't offend these type of services I was upset at the she handle the session because I had a house full of people and I did in fact wear a condom. I'm really and turly sorry do not take this out her she's a good provider and this is all on me.
Not cool.
Nice grammer... could barely understand it...not sure I do.. was there a knife on your throat when you wrote this? Hope there was.... NOT COOL AT ALL..
At first i was pissed at the OP for lying and if so Shame on you
Review in question should be deleted and the OP banned.
It was an outcall appointment. Did she come back later with management and insist on you writing this? You DO know the providers read ROS don't you? Probably shouldn't have gone into as much detail about the cover as you did...
dumbass...
  • aka
  • 04-26-2012, 06:39 PM
What did she do in the session to offend you to the degree that you claimed BBFS? Why was your house full of people during the session? A little strange since you seem to have been hell bent on a session on that day which is evident from the fact that Plan B was the one that came thru.

All this drama when the outcall is to an area where you cannot walk 10 yards w/o encountering hobby pussy. I dunno.
guys they won't delete review cause there is no proof, bullshit. He emailed MOD requesting it be deleted! This guy really knew how to stick it me!
Hi. I have received many calls and texts reguarding my latest review mentioning that I offer BB services, when in fact he is lying. First of all , I was somewhat brash and short with him due to me having to be snuck in to avoid his MOTHER seeing me, who was griping at him from the hallway, and also an ankle biting dog that wouldn't stop barking, as well as him complaining about donation which we previously discussed. When rubber wasn't appropriate size , I asked if he had one of his own, he then asked for BB and I rudely stated, "FUCK NO, ARE YOU iNSANE?!" I got condom that I had brought on him somehow, and made it work..- when session was over I asked him to not contact me anymore and left. Now he writes a review that is meant to hurt my reputation out of I'm guessing retaliation. I spoke with him and he said he would delete review and post an appology in the dallas co ed forum. Please delete this review . I do not offer those services and ithis is causing me much grief. !!
Lilmac,

What was the purpose of lying in the review? I used the word lying since you stated activities did not happen.
dumbass... Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
Well said jpdm
Thank you
Tony Stark, you said it best! I feel so violated from this stupid ordeal..which says a lot!
Really pathetic and damaging
Hello Babygirl,

Myself I think that you look beautiful and sure would like to start seeing you after moving to Dallas on June 7th...

Thanks,

TexasCowboy