I'm doing the Happy Dance and it goes like this.......

I GOT MYSELF A CAR TODAY........(( shakes her hip to the right)) I PAID CASH FOR MY CAR TODAY.....((shakes her hip to the left))........Finally after a year of misery that put me in a state of depression so bad I was ready to give up.

Now.......I can get back to life and my freedom of getting around.

No car payments...... no getting screwed over by a scam artist car lot, like the one I had such horrible experience with over my challenger- they can kiss my ass and take that 21% interest rate and stick it where the sun don't shine-----because FINALLY THE SUN IS SHINNING WHERE I AM..........

To the sexy man in the truck who drove me around from here to there looking.....YOU ROCK.........

I just wanted to share my excitement.............thank you for reading.

PERM-A-GRIN THE SIZE OF TEXAS!!!!!!!!
Nice!!!!
Congrats times a thousand!
SOOOO happy for you!!!
What great news! Congrats and enjoy!
Congrats Syeira ... I wish you the best this coming year ...
I GOT MYSELF A CAR TODAY........(( shakes her hip to the right)) I PAID CASH FOR MY CAR TODAY.....((shakes her hip to the left))........Finally after a year of misery that put me in a state of depression so bad I was ready to give up.

Now.......I can get back to life and my freedom of getting around.

No car payments...... no getting screwed over by a scam artist car lot, like the one I had such horrible experience with over my challenger- they can kiss my ass and take that 21% interest rate and stick it where the sun don't shine-----because FINALLY THE SUN IS SHINNING WHERE I AM..........

To the sexy man in the truck who drove me around from here to there looking.....YOU ROCK.........

I just wanted to share my excitement.............thank you for reading.

PERM-A-GRIN THE SIZE OF TEXAS!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by syeira pink
Yay!!! ) Great news! Congratulations!!!
Hell yeah girlfriend!!!!!! You deserve it!! Keep on dancing and keep on shining that beautiful smile! Thanks for the positive post.
Congrats girly girl.....so happy for you!! come pick me up!!
Congrats girly girl.....so happy for you!! come pick me up!! Originally Posted by sexy.heather39
+1 lol
Good for you, congratulations.
Congrats.
Congrats Syeira. This thread put a smile on my face to start my day.
Congrats Syeira! Well-deserved! :-)
Congrats on the new car!!!

netman
Good for you SP! Nothing like that feeling is there ???