City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Massage, L1
Hair Length and Color: Black, long hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Tall (for Asian), slender, attractive mature woman, A-B cup firm, natural breasts with small, sensitive eraser-tip nipples. I found her to be very attractive, but I’m an older guy.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for keeping the reviews coming. This sounds like a nice visit with accepted results.

I may need to get an appointment now.
I, too, like reading your reviews and Always look forward to the next one. Unfortunately for me the location of the spas you review is miving further and further away from where I am.
What area do you live in?
Nice!!! Taking requests.
What area do you live in? Originally Posted by Maganda1004
North of 121 and west of DNT would cover my turf. Little Elm, a little bit of Frisco, the colony. I'd even go to Plano or McKinney
Maganda1004,

How do you pick your spas? I remember you saying in the beginning (correct me if I'm wrong) that you wanted to review places that didn't have any reviews.

So is it a lot of hit and miss for you? Places you visit that don't even make the "Encounter" list because it was just L0. Being 5 reviews in, I must say you got a pretty good success rate.

Curious to find out how you decide on what place to pick.
Maganda1004,

How do you pick your spas? I remember you saying in the beginning (correct me if I'm wrong) that you wanted to review places that didn't have any reviews.

So is it a lot of hit and miss for you? Places you visit that don't even make the "Encounter" list because it was just L0. Being 5 reviews in, I must say you got a pretty good success rate.

Curious to find out how you decide on what place to pick. Originally Posted by valentino199
Great Question, Valentino199.

I report on every encounter, even if it turns out to be L0. However, I do a few things to avoid a bad experience.

1. I decide on an area to target. I stick to North Dallas, Richardson, Garland, Plano, McKinney, Allen, Carrolton, Addison, and maybe as far north as Frisco.

2. I stick to Sub-AMPs. So I stay away from the I-35/Harry Hines corridor. We all know what those are like and they get plenty of reviews.

3. I choose 3-4 places in the same basic area. I search Eccie to make sure they haven't had a recent review. These places change enough that if a review is more than 2 years old it's probably okay to check it out again.

4. I go to the first AMP on my list. When the lady greets me I ask her, "How much for 1/2 hour massage?" This gives me time to make a quick assessment of whether or not I want to try it.

The Sub-AMPs tend to operate with only 1-2 ladies, so chances are good that the lady who greets you is the one who is going to give you the massage. Age is not a deal for me since I'm in my early 60's, but if she is too chubby OR frumpy OR wearing something that looks like it would take a lot of trouble to shed OR if the place smells bad, then when she tells me the price, I'll simply smile and say, "Thanks. I need to go get some more cash." And I leave, and drive on to try the next place.

I've done this long enough to get a certain vibe if the place is going to be L0 or if the lady is not going to be very enthusiastic about our time together.

I have walked out of a few places based on those criteria and I have yet to experience an L0, although I have experienced less-than-stellar visits.

On another note: For this exercise, I only take $140 with me. I pay $100 for an L1 and am willing to go as high as $140 for the L1 if she's willing to take some clothes off and give me more access. These are total numbers (including HF).

Hope that helps!
Nice!!! Taking requests. Originally Posted by ParGolfer
Sure. If it's not too far from me.
This post definitely caused Cici to be overwhelmed as she was the only one there on Friday night. I was there and there were multiple interruptions that I didn't fault her for. IMO, she is an 8/10 for massage and an 8/10 for L1. I'm not one searching for youth so I thought she was my own age, awesome. But be aware she might be the only one at Sun Foot Spa.
Maganda1004:

Your M.O. sounds a great deal like mine. There are plenty of good haunts in Sub-AMP-ville, and I look forward to more of your reviews. Sharing is caring!

Happy Hobbying!

SJ
That's interesting. I've never been. Rushed out after popping. If I get the 60 then they've always stayed for the 60. Always figured that was the selling point of amps. Very by the book. Is everyone else getting rushed out? Have I been naively lucky?
Great Question, Valentino199.

I report on every encounter, even if it turns out to be L0. However, I do a few things to avoid a bad experience.

1. I decide on an area to target. I stick to North Dallas, Richardson, Garland, Plano, McKinney, Allen, Carrolton, Addison, and maybe as far north as Frisco.

2. I stick to Sub-AMPs. So I stay away from the I-35/Harry Hines corridor. We all know what those are like and they get plenty of reviews.

3. I choose 3-4 places in the same basic area. I search Eccie to make sure they haven't had a recent review. These places change enough that if a review is more than 2 years old it's probably okay to check it out again.

4. I go to the first AMP on my list. When the lady greets me I ask her, "How much for 1/2 hour massage?" This gives me time to make a quick assessment of whether or not I want to try it.

The Sub-AMPs tend to operate with only 1-2 ladies, so chances are good that the lady who greets you is the one who is going to give you the massage. Age is not a deal for me since I'm in my early 60's, but if she is too chubby OR frumpy OR wearing something that looks like it would take a lot of trouble to shed OR if the place smells bad, then when she tells me the price, I'll simply smile and say, "Thanks. I need to go get some more cash." And I leave, and drive on to try the next place.

I've done this long enough to get a certain vibe if the place is going to be L0 or if the lady is not going to be very enthusiastic about our time together.

I have walked out of a few places based on those criteria and I have yet to experience an L0, although I have experienced less-than-stellar visits.

On another note: For this exercise, I only take $140 with me. I pay $100 for an L1 and am willing to go as high as $140 for the L1 if she's willing to take some clothes off and give me more access. These are total numbers (including HF).

Hope that helps! Originally Posted by Maganda1004

Great post!
That's interesting. I've never been. Rushed out after popping. If I get the 60 then they've always stayed for the 60. Always figured that was the selling point of amps. Very by the book. Is everyone else getting rushed out? Have I been naively lucky? Originally Posted by Ohthatguy
You’ve been lucky. They usually only rush you when they’re busy. Often there’s only one lady working at these Sun-AMPs, so if another customer comes in she doesn’t want to leave him waiting too long. Also, depends how quickly you pop. Some consider that the end of the session.
Thanks for keeping the bottle costs in-line with the service.

No need to inflate expectations.