Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Small nice body
Recommendation: Yes
Excellent review. You painted the perfect picture in my mind.
This review is so delicate when you take a sentence away it evaporates.
Upside is the spelling and punctuation appear to be correct making for an easy read.

PS: 24yrs. I am suspicious, add 10 if we are lucky.
I'm suspicious because this is the first positive review I've heard about this place
Spidy Senses are tingling on this one..... for me.... I will stay far away.....
Man at desks review? Maybe changing business model. 🤷♂️
she is in her 20's I can assure you that. this was a brief review because there have been many on this spa. I can assure you she was very GFE in every way. yes there was a man at the front desk that took the HF and called barbie to come to the room. sorry for the short review, but you can always check it out yourself. she also said that buisness was slow and didnt know how long she would be there.
I was in the neighborhood and stopped by. The place is legit.
I only saw 2 girls....no man at the desk.
You partook?
she is in her 20's I can assure you that. this was a brief review because there have been many on this spa. I can assure you she was very GFE in every way. yes there was a man at the front desk that took the HF and called barbie to come to the room. sorry for the short review, but you can always check it out yourself. she also said that buisness was slow and didnt know how long she would be there. Originally Posted by Grunt724
You still haven't said how much everything was.
Jimboed, stop in and talk to Barbie she will Be more than willing to give you the rates. This way you can see for yourself . it will only cost you the HH rate. If You are not happy don’t tip. This way you’re only out the HH price of admission.
I only saw 2 girls....no man at the desk. Originally Posted by Motorboatn
Jimboed, stop in and talk to Barbie she will Be more than willing to give you the rates. This way you can see for yourself . it will only cost you the HH rate. If You are not happy don’t tip. This way you’re only out the HH price of admission. Originally Posted by Grunt724