Mobile hair and makeup for ladies and photographers/video plus more

• R.M.
  • 05-15-2014, 10:29 PM
Hello ladies, photographers and video photographers.
I am now available for any shoots or that special event.
My goal is to net work with photographers/web designers to obtain and share information and tips.
I have a thirst for learning something new.
My new hair and makeup site is now live. Please take a moment to read through it and
feed back is welcomed.
There is always room for improvement.
I want to thank my bestie BDS for shooting such wonderful images. It's such a pleasure to venture together and create such beauty.
Also Megan Love and Nicolet Clark thank you for allowing me to get my feet wet in Nola.
XoXoXo Reese
http://glambyreese.com/

Good-luck! You do great work!

Reese notices things I don't while shooting(and I notice everything), that's a plus! She is great to work with..

I will keep you in mind for future projects

Keep up the good work beautiful!
You're very welcome, Reese! Thank you for your special touches during our photoshoot in New Orleans. I hope we get to work together again in the near future.
The website looks great! Congratulations on your new venture.
Loving your site girl...glad it's making money already...you enjoy this!

It was a honor to work with you and I truly hope them Houston girls realize your talent in hair and makeup! Your honesty, sweetness, knowledge on hair, and bad ass eye makeup skills...make you one in a million in this industry! You've been my friend for a lot of years and I wouldn't change our friendship for the world! Love ya and your bad ass skills that you have!
  • R.M.
  • 05-31-2014, 11:25 PM
@Megan and Nicolet . I cant wait to see you both in Nola in September. Thanks again for you two opening the door for me. See you soon.
@BDS Wow just wow I am so proud of us. We come a long way baby and the best is yet to come.
I have to say that I am very blessed to have you ladies as my friends. In this business its very rare.
  • R.M.
  • 06-22-2014, 04:21 AM
I am now able to accept debit and credit cards for hair and makeup services. Thanks ladies and gents. Also I'm available for all shooting.
  • Sami
  • 06-23-2014, 05:34 PM
That's awesome Reese!! I know you been working hard on moving forward with all your talent
  • R.M.
  • 06-27-2014, 03:06 PM
Thank you so much. That's so nice of you. Hope to see you in Dallas on the 16th of next month. Have a great weekend.