Interest?

Good morning!!

I was thinking of popping into your town in a few weeks, I've never been there but I've heard great things. I'm thinking the second week of March but wanted to see if there is enough interest! Hope y'all have an amazing day!
Just to jump ahead of the crowd. The common reply you'll get is post an ad and see if you get any prebookings. That should gauge interest.
I'm one of those strange providers that usually only sticks to one town, but I will definitely do that! Thank you :-D
Yes.
Visits to Houston must be pre-approved by Wakeup. Please send him a PM.
Yes, I think there will be interest. As others mentioned, post up an ad or two and see who you can prebook. You’re very sexy.

Do be sure to screen.

We have some great places to stay, I’m sure some of the ladies here can recommend the optimal locations for an incall.
Visits to Houston must be pre-approved by Wakeup. Please send him a PM. Originally Posted by chicagoboy

He's just kidding. Don't bother WuWu
You should be fairly popular in H town! Hope I am back in town when you are here.
Houston is a delightful city with great folks (and a few rascals too)...

To succeed, you just need to be flexible at times...

and it seems that you definitely are... ;0)

I hope to meet up if you do travel here...

Okay, I'm going to start getting my ducks in a row for it. Is there a general good area to stay? I'm from a small ish town.
West.
Okay, I'm going to start getting my ducks in a row for it. Is there a general good area to stay? I'm from a small ish town. Originally Posted by Simply Spice
Ducks or d!cks?
Yes, I think there will be interest. As others mentioned, post up an ad or two and see who you can prebook. You’re very sexy.

Do be sure to screen.

We have some great places to stay, I’m sure some of the ladies here can recommend the optimal locations for an incall. Originally Posted by HoustonDan
I can. West Houston by energy corridor or the heights. Anything by downtown.
Okay, I'm going to start getting my ducks in a row for it. Is there a general good area to stay? I'm from a small ish town. Originally Posted by Simply Spice
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=167105
im interested