Opinion please

I live with my SO and every so often take the kids to the bus stop. Another mother at the bus stop keeps accidently bumping into me as she walks past. Last week, she waved to me as she got in her car. I kind of waved back but she didn't see me. As she drove by, she waved again and smiled. Looks like I could play this. But she and my SO talk. I was wondering your honest opinion, would it be worth hitting this girl up? or just leave it alone. I'm thinking better leave it alone for now. What are your thoughts?
I wouldn't touch that in any way shape or form. Too many variables, even if she is on board, what if someone else sees it? It doesn't work out and she gets pissed? She wants more than you want? I could go on and on. Lol
No. She'll have something over you. And she talks to your SO, that's even worst!
Depends on how badly you'd like to fuck up your living situation.
I wouldn't touch that in any way shape or form. Too many variables, even if she is on board, what if someone else sees it? It doesn't work out and she gets pissed? She wants more than you want? I could go on and on. Lol Originally Posted by lostinalb
Agreed. lol if something goes wrong shes gonna tell!
Thanks all. I'm pretty much thinking the same. Just good to hear different perspectives. I'll leave it alone. Don't want to screw up the home situation.
And this is the very reason the Hobby exists! Anything else is just a matter of time before it explodes and the debris lasts forever. With a pro you get all the same passion guaranteed but then no baggage to worry about. No calls and texts to explain, no oops I left my computer on, Do you know that girl...etc Women are way smarter than men in this category so they can almost sniff the air and tell somethings up FOR REAL. After more than a dozen years in the hobby I have seen this play out MANY times and had a lot of sorry man drinking parties. Run don't walk away from that scenario. Avoid the whole situation if you value your life as it is now....can't be any clearer...wm
Yes, I agree Wolf. I am staying far away from that. Thanks
I say go ahead and jump her bones, but wear a disguise so she don't know who it is

Just kidding, lol, stay away from that shit, man
Yes tell her your code name is Joyote...LOL
jk
How would you approach it? I know I smile and wave at practically everyone, so you might be reading the situation wrong, so that would not be good if you blatantly hit on her!
What could possibly go wrong...because "Hot Milfs Next Door.com" is a true-story website!!!

Work her into your fantasies, Rooks, but never touch!!
no... walking a thin line there....best to let it go
Don’t shit where you eat.
maybe she and the SO have been discussing a 3some with you