E*Monkey BS

• Jxoxo
  • 01-25-2017, 04:42 PM
With BPs usual posting area down I've been looking into other sites, and today I read a review newly posted. Not only was the phone number shown a old number but the review was absolute BS, while the review was complimenting the details of service were false. I've been skeptical on whether or not the site was legit and now I'm almost certain it couldn't be. I wonder if its the site itself or someone writing their own fantasy.
It's fake. It just copies old ads and has phony reviews.
I think eccie, p411, and EROS are your best bets if you're staying local. If you travel, there are different sites that are popular in different areas.
My first review there is a copy and paste of a real review from ter. My second is total bs. I know this because person says he saw me at my incall, I am now and have always been outcall only.The whole thing is fake. I have never done some of the things mentioned in the review. In both reviews the description of me is off in some way or another. I guess they are boosting reviews and writing fake reviews to make themselves look more credible. So much for that when they can't even get the details right.