Hobby phone questions

I bought a disposable hobby phone from Tracphone at Target, activated it and I cannot get providers to return my calls. I left messages with my number, tried calling twice, and have left text messages, but never a return. I'm thinking its because when the number shows up, caller ID just states the number and says 'Wireless Caller'. Would 'Wireless Caller' be a potential flag to providers? I don't want to use my actual phone because of my SO.
Hmmm... Not quite sure what the deal would be. The only time I purposefully don't answer is when I get a call by a "Restricted" number or when it's past my bedtime. Ha ha ha.

Maybe you're just not contacting the right girls ;-)

Noel
I used a Tracfone for years. I did not have trouble getting callbacks because of that

Now, as Noel implies, some are not good at returning calls, regardless
I used a Tracfone for years. I did not have trouble getting callbacks because of that

Now, as Noel implies, some are not good at returning calls, regardless Originally Posted by joyote

ditto It is not the phone. What are you stating in your voice message?
I got a hobby phone at first, but it was a pain in the ass texting on those damn disposable phones and some providers prefer to text. I felt like I was back in the 90s.
I use Tracfone and I don't have any trouble from reputable providers. But I use text if that is acceptable to the lady, because I don't leave the phone on all the time. I also use text because most quality GFE providers aren't eager to chat -- they have real lives and other things to do.

If you are not dealing with reviewed, established providers, then those women will be less predictable in all forms of communication.
I use to use tracfone but Was wasting a lot minutes.. Some providers send you long messages and your calling them a lot and waste the minutes.. Now I just buy lycamobile phone plans. Unlimited plans for $19 a month. Can't beat that for a hobby phone.