visitors

As a member of of p411, I have noticed a number of visiting ladies with fees between 4 - 600.00 dollars. When comparing to the rates of New Mexico resident ladies, I wonder IF they get much response to their visits with those rates. How many here can easily justify that rate? I know and agree that any lady has the absolute right to establish there own business practices, but how much of a response to they really get?
enough that they keep coming back

before my sd/sb days, i ventured onto p411 far more often than anywhere else. its usually worth it!
I've used P411 many times and have always been satisfied with the result!
Like all things supply and demand, you have to figure that an adequate response is keeping them coming back. I have heard some say that they would never pay that much. Others have paid the price of admission and found that they enjoyed the lower priced shows that they have had in the past to be more enjoyable. There is of course the old adage of you get what you pay for. A nice aged Macallan or a random low end blend. If someone can't tell the difference no sense in paying the premiums. Just glad we have choices though.

P411 is pretty reliable but recently asking more questions.