I gotta ask!

Has there ever been a lesbian hobbyist? Has any female seen a provider and written a review? My mind was DEEP in the gutter tonight! So, has anyone ever heard of that?
Last year I had a lesbian couple from Florida book an evening with me. I had a wonderful time. I wish more ladies would seek out female providers.
I have had a coulple of ladies contact me too, nothing ever came of it. But I was wondering if anyone has been reviewed by a lady. See what happens when left to my own devices! LMAO!!!!!
Im a lesbian trapped in a mans body.
You are the perfect lesbian then!
I have had lesbian clients. Gorgeous ones. Perfectly completely awesome!!
I have had lesbian clients. Gorgeous ones. Perfectly completely awesome!! Originally Posted by katexxx
Well you saved on condoms on that gig didn't ya.
My mind was DEEP in the gutter tonight! Originally Posted by Nicolet
Darn, I wish I had known that at the time!
Your so cute, Skindyvr!
well, when i was on personal hiatus an ex lover and myself hired one in NY and had a blast, but not any part of a review.
Has there ever been a lesbian hobbyist? Has any female seen a provider and written a review? My mind was DEEP in the gutter tonight! So, has anyone ever heard of that? Originally Posted by Nicolet
Have never had a lesbian client though I think I would love to try that. I do consider myself bi-sexual in that I do enjoy being with a woman.

I love doing doubles for that reason.

I am just sad that you will be out of town when I come to New Orleans this week! A double with you would have been great!

Smooch!

Lea
Well, maybe we can hook up in H'burg! I am game for a road trip!
Hhhmmm.. a birdie whispered to me the same idea!! I think we should make it happen!!

Smooch!

Lea
Sometime before May 31 sounds good to me!