A Great Big Wet Kissy Thanks!

Just wanted to take a minute to thank everyone who has sent me PM's, emails etc regarding my mom.

She is officially home from the hospital and is doing great!

Doctors say she will require some post care (MRI's and CT Scans) each 3 months for the next 18, but she is recovering beautifully, and they see no real threats or concerns...the last brain surgery was successful!!!

I realize that I have been somewhat flaky during this trying time, so I appreciate your patience!

Hugs, Kisses, Licks & LOTS of Nibbles to you all!

IF I'VE BEEN TOO NAUGHTY...JUST SPANK ME!
Wonderful news! That had to be enormously stressful for you. Glad to see some good news coming your way!
Thank you so much Nicolet!
The stress is def. relieved!

Now...I get to just sit back and ...wait...wait...wait...LOL!
Where is everyone today? Do I have to drive to BR and rent a room just to have some fun today?
That's good news on your mom. For those of us that have been married before we understand that all women get flaky at times. It's something you learn to deal with.
LOL! Thanks Twisted!!!!

BTW...Hows BR looking today? I was thinking about getting a room there for the night...Everytime I come in the interstate is backed up for hours...Any major traffic problems today that you know of???

I know you're not the traffic popo...but you are in BR, LOL!
Traffic was alright earlier.. and by that I only mean it's normal congestion
But between 3:30pm-6ish watch out, you'll get stuck forever
Thanks LAVixian!!!!
Traffic was alright earlier.. and by that I only mean it's normal congestion
But between 3:30pm-6ish watch out, you'll get stuck forever Originally Posted by LAVixian
I agree, anything between 3:30 and 6:30 stay away. Before or after that it's usually easy going.
Just wanted to take a minute to thank everyone who has sent me PM's, emails etc regarding my mom.

She is officially home from the hospital and is doing great!

Doctors say she will require some post care (MRI's and CT Scans) each 3 months for the next 18, but she is recovering beautifully, and they see no real threats or concerns...the last brain surgery was successful!!!

I realize that I have been somewhat flaky during this trying time, so I appreciate your patience!

Hugs, Kisses, Licks & LOTS of Nibbles to you all!

!

IF I'VE BEEN TOO NAUGHTY...JUST SPANK ME!
Originally Posted by Miss J
So glad things are better for you and mom!!!!....my mom is my fave person in the world ..

and as for the spanking sugar...I will be back in town next week!!!

and this is for you.....................lol

OOOOOO!

I LIKE IT!
mmmm, Dee is fantastic at that !!!
I am obviously reading this thread enitrely too late. Miss J looking for fun, hell lady call me!!!! PM me, email me, telegraph me, shit I am ready, willing and able. That and your compliment in another thread lady I am ALWAYS ready for fun with you!!