The Sandwich and the Wagon

Great video! D'Souza is a really smart guy. The conservative message is just common sense. I wish more Republican politicians could explain conservatism as well as D'Souza does. Our current tax system has ten percent of the people doing seventy percent of the wagon pulling while Obama tells them they're not pulling hard enough. Fifty one percent of the people are in the wagon, not helping to pull, while Obama tells them they deserve to be pulled faster.

The wagon is getting fuller every day. Very soon, there won't be enough people able or willing to pull the wagon; then, it's going to get very ugly. Paul Ryan says we've got less than two years left before we become Greece.
It really is simple. We can't keep this up, but for unexplained reasons, Obama wants America to keep filling the wagon with more and more Americans. And to that end, Obama needs to demonize those struggling to pull.
Having Obama for president is like going to a doctor who wants you to die.
Having Obama for president is like going to a doctor who wants you to die. Originally Posted by joe bloe
You have a clear and distinct choice. You can always leave the country!
COG; you think DumbTex will get the irony ?
LOL! No! It takes a certain level of intelligence to understand irony. BigTurd hasn't reached that level. He thinks "irony" is what you do to your shirts to get the wrinkles out!

Having Obama for president is like going to a doctor who wants you to die. Originally Posted by joe bloe
when's your appointment, asshole?
Typical libtard.
of course he wants you to die, so he can tax your inheritance
The mentality of some is that if you don't like us taxing the shit out of you then leave the country. Why do they not understand why businesses have flocked to other countries. Do they actually think it is only because wages are less there. Can they not understand that for those that are singled out to carry the heaviest burden could decide to leave and then who will they get their money from to sustain their largess.
of course he wants you to die, so he can tax your inheritance Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Now my advice for those who die
Declare the pennies on your eyes
'Cause I'm the taxman, yeah, I'm the taxman
And you're working for no one but me.

George Harrison