So is this how Houston Forum works.

I just touched down and put up my ad.

I get a text saying something like We are cracking down on prostitution here in the city of Houston. We suggest you cease and desist now. It is a felony conviction if we catch you.

What kind of stuff is this? I just placed an ad on here and p411.

Pm for the number that sent this to me.
I doubt it was really from the cops, probably a do gooder like the fat bitch that used to take pics of John's cars to post on her blog.
Ohhh hell... Dramazzz

Popcorn time.
I doubt it was really from the cops, probably a do gooder like the fat bitch that used to take pics of John's cars to post on her blog. Originally Posted by Wombat94
Oh really? Some way to start a first visit lol
It was an out of state area code as well lol
I just received another saying something like We have agents working these boards in Houston. Just a warning.
Sounds like some "Hate Group" is doing this to you and the other Providers here ...

Could it be "Them" ? ...

I don't know if it's these guys from Westboro, but they seem quite angry, antisocial, and sexually repressed to me.

Btw, don't forget to use the "Report To Moderator" button on whoever is doing this to you. They need to be "BANNED" from this site.
Plug the number in the search bar on Facebook and see if it is connected to a FB profile.
Do you travel with a retarded ginger whore?
I can cum fuck ya.....

.....but I'm low on cash.
Sounds like bullshit to me lol I wouldn't worry about it. Also, I'm pretty sure it's a misdemeanor isn't it?

Edit: yep it's a misdemeanor Tex. Penal Code § 43.02 (c)
Do you travel with a retarded ginger whore? Originally Posted by dearhunter
No I don't travel with any one or much for that matter. This is my hometown and wanted to visit. why not work for a few days and visit family on mini vacay? lol 😆
Sounds like bullshit to me lol I wouldn't worry about it. Also, I'm pretty sure it's a misdemeanor isn't it?

Edit: yep it's a misdemeanor Tex. Penal Code § 43.02 (c) Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
I was told by a mod I consulted with that it is a misdemeanor. And not that I want one 😃
^^^

If it had not been in yer butt.... You are good to go
  • Trey
  • 01-16-2015, 04:08 AM
You got a nice ass babe. That's all I got to ad.