Why so many"NO African American" providers

Can someone please explain to me why their are so many "NO AA" providers? I'm not AA, I'm Puerto Rican, and I'm starting to get offended. I would be really pissed off if I saw so many "NO PR". It seems every other ad is NBA. All you ladies can't possibly believe every AA is bad...right? I think with proper screening, a couple phone calls or whatever you can weed out the thugs. Last time I checked professional AA money spends the same. Hell I know some AA men that are more white then George Bush, and they listen to country...still haven't figured that one out yet. Also, the comments" just my personal preference" is becoming contagious with so many providers....really ladies you live in Houston, TX.

Now ladies in your defense I understand that there's a lot of no good thugs out there and most could be blk, but let's face it they come in all colors, not just blk. And I also understand that first and foremost safety comes first, I got it but there has to be a better way.

Besides, with so many NBA providers the AA are coming after my PR girls and we can't have that. JUST KIDDING.

So please, everyone please educate me on this matter.
Oh good. We haven't had this thread for at least a month.

Why? Cause they can. Cause their AA pimp also thinks AA dicks are big and he doesn't want his girl worn out. Cause lots of young black dudes are what the stereotypes say they are. Stereotypical Middle Aged white married dude is easier to deal with. Etc etc.

Last, no reason to be offended. Trying to understand hookers is pointless.
After nearly 4 years on the board, this is starting to baffle you now?
It's not always about "sounding like a thug" sweetie. Many people of all ethnicities can come across a certain way and still be a jerk or have a negative reputation. We pick and choose just like you do. Personally I stay within my personal comfort zone when it comes to the hobby. I'm more lenient in my RW but then again, that's "dating". Preference is more of a RW term, this Hobby is a Business. Not all money is good money, no matter your ethnicity. And at the end of the day, it's my pussy, my decision.

Don't get worked up sweetie, It Just Is What It Is.
In before the lock...

Darth?
now we're persecuting hookers based on political correctness?
ToeDaddy soon be BanDaddy.

Edit: many are becoming NGSA.
  • pyro
  • 01-23-2015, 12:46 PM
But do keep in mind that these boards exists to benefit its members. Put out an exceptional product and you too will benefit. Display thè drama and BS that frankly no one wishes to witness much less pay for and prepare for a little flame. No AA is good business for some, not so much for others. This market economy I guess. Remember you are soliciting hobby bucks and not the other way around. A little respect and kind consideration go a long way. I'm just sayin'...

Just my $.02

pyro
I'm Puerto Rican ... Originally Posted by ToeDaddy
Likely a ruse to get in to see Dorthy. Nice try DāngBàba.
  • pyro
  • 01-23-2015, 01:09 PM
I once responded to Dorothy's ad unaware of her no Asian policy. (apparently we all smell of soy sauce)
Her first response was actually very considerate her next pm said she gleaned for my posts that I was Asian and therefore SOL. I just figured she did me a favor. Then a day or two later she pm's wanting to know when I wanted to get together. I guess I don't smell so bad when the rent is due. This time its was I that did me the favor. Its good to be the King!

I'm just sayin'

py
After nearly 4 years on the board, this is starting to baffle you now? Originally Posted by cabletex7
Ikr
  • pyro
  • 01-23-2015, 01:38 PM
now we're persecuting hookers based on political correctness? Originally Posted by RickyGshots
Who said you could call these ho's hookers?
PC indeed!

py
After nearly 4 years on the board, this is starting to baffle you now? Originally Posted by cabletex7

Maybe the short bus did not stop where he lives ...
  • pyro
  • 01-23-2015, 01:45 PM
now we're persecuting hookers based on political correctness? Originally Posted by RickyGshots
Who said you could call these ho's hookers?
PC indeed!

py
aggressive,arrogant,cheap,to rough in bed...well atleast thts what they tell me when i ask in person