what's the deal with all the fakes on CL

From time to time I will troll CL trying to find a random situation (mostly when I'm low on funds) I used to find couples on there ALL the time and would hook up with them for mfm 3 ways or small GBs with everyday Jane's that their hubbies set up for them. Or I would find a random housewife that I would hook up with just because they were feeling the urge. Now it's flooded with fakes, bots, pic collectors, and my most hated (guys, normally gay guys pretending to be women) I have nothing against gays what so ever but come on, do younot realize the guy you are talking about is looking for a woman and will probably be posed when they realize you are a man?!?! Quit wasting people's time!!!! Anyway, I guess my question is, does anyone have any luck on CL/BP with NSA casual encounters (all fun/no business)?
1 in a 1000 chance. Even if you find a chick on there, she's gonna have a tranny friend that wants to watch
It's Craig's List what the hell do you really expect?
Why does this surprise anyone? Craiglist, Backpage and now Eros are full of fakes...anything for that easy buck
Catfish bitches
That is why I avoid Craigslist.