Here come the tax hikes

Well I guess the banker wants to balance the checkbook.
Yellen states that it's going to happen.

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/news...221720061.html
Yeah having dipshitcrats in charge and raising taxes is what they've always done ..... they always scream about how the rich get all the tax breaks, and I'm not necessarily disagreeing with that, yet they resume power and up goes everyone's taxes, and who gets hammered the most when they do? The lower class and middle class income earners ..... but the hatred for Trump was so bad these idiots were willing to fuck themselves taxwise by voting for biden ..... and these are the same idiots who thought that by removing Trump from office that things would get better .....
  • oeb11
  • 02-19-2021, 06:53 AM
00 - amen, good sir.
I hope we are able to have free elections in 2022
The DPST/ccpers are working furiously to see that they stay in Power - regardless.
  • WTF
  • 02-19-2021, 07:08 AM
Well I guess the banker wants to balance the checkbook.
Yellen states that it's going to happen.

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/news...221720061.html Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
So balancing the checkbook is not a good thing in Republican circles anymore?
So balancing the checkbook is not a good thing in Republican circles anymore? Originally Posted by WTF
Don't be mislead. They don't have a checkbook, but you do. They are here to help you balance your Checkbook and that last figure is going to be smaller than you would like it to be. But hey it will be balanced.
So balancing the checkbook is not a good thing in Republican circles anymore? Originally Posted by WTF
WTF,
My bad, I left off the sarcasm font marker
"/s"
And all this time I thought WTF was a loyal member of the "house builders"!
I would not mind paying a little more in taxes if the money would actually go to much needed infrastructure improvements. But it won’t.

It will be sucked into that huge Bureaucratic Blackhole called the general fund and be squandered on vote buying and bullshit.
Our taxes get spent on things like educating villages overseas on how to accept transgender people. The arts. Statues of homeless people. Etc.. Ridiculous.
  • WTF
  • 02-19-2021, 09:58 AM
And all this time I thought WTF was a loyal member of the "house builders"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I'm loyal to making money Mister "Don't let the Government mess with my Medicare "!
I feel like no one really appreciates the irony that is people who dislike the wealthy, voting for a wealthy person, backed by an organization of wealthy people, to represent them in hopes of raising taxes ONLY on wealthy people.

"Yes, we sheep voted on this wolf to represent us so that he can work with the other wolves in order to get wolves to stop eating us."
  • Tiny
  • 02-19-2021, 04:40 PM
I feel like no one really appreciates the irony that is people who dislike the wealthy, voting for a wealthy person, backed by an organization of wealthy people, to represent them in hopes of raising taxes ONLY on wealthy people.

"Yes, we sheep voted on this wolf to represent us so that he can work with the other wolves in order to get wolves to stop eating us." Originally Posted by GastonGlock
The wealthy in America get screwed by the income tax. They pay at much higher rates. Forty four percent of American "taxpayers" pay no income tax. The Republican TCJA in 2017 increased the percentage of Americans who pay no income tax:

https://www.taxpolicycenter.org/taxv...ral-income-tax

The top 1% of taxpayers pay 38.5% of the income tax. They pay at an average 27% tax rate compared to 4% for the bottom 50%:

https://taxfoundation.org/summary-of...income%20taxes.

This is all at the federal level. State income taxes on average are less progressive I think.
Not only do the slobs who suckle the government teat not pay anything, but they get big old refund checks on money they never paid, even more if they drop a couple kids they can’t afford to take care of. I’m 100% behind raising taxes on the poor.
  • WTF
  • 02-19-2021, 04:55 PM
Not only do the slobs who suckle the government teat not pay anything, but they get big old refund checks on money they never paid, even more if they drop a couple kids they can’t afford to take care of. I’m 100% behind raising taxes on the poor. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Why do people get tax breaks for having kids...why do those of us that do not have kids have to subsidize those that do.

It rather my tax money go for a free abortion! Be much cheaper long term.
Why do people get tax breaks for having kids...why do those of us that do not have kids have to subsidize those that do.

It rather my tax money go for a free abortion! Be much cheaper long term. Originally Posted by WTF
Completely agree. Ive never understood why folks get tax breaks per child. They should pay more in taxes per each child.