Statehood For Washington DC?

The Constitution specifically sets aside DC as Federal property. It cannot become a state without a significant amendment to The Constitution.

Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa . . .well maybe . . .

But not Washington DC.
  • oeb11
  • 03-23-2021, 01:52 PM
Won't bother the DPST's - they have no use for the Constitution.

They want compete permanent control of America - and are doing everything they can to ensure that - with extra Senators from DPST enclasves - voter fraud legalized for DPST's in HR-1, striking down Republican electees who don't meet their marxist standards, and on and on.

DPST's are the major threat to American representative democracy - and when they install Marx as the only god to worship -

I told you so!
DPST Fools!
We had another thread on this previously, I'll restate my thoughts:

1.) They should refer to the old boundary lines in regard to whom they get their representation from, whether it be Maryland or Virginia.

2.) Since DC is a City, this could be used to facilitate the creation of "City States", so states like Illinois are no longer subject to the tyranny of major cities like Chicago. The city becomes its own state and has no say in the rest of the state.
  • oeb11
  • 03-23-2021, 04:34 PM
Lots of rural residents of Virginia, Washington state, oregon, and kalifornia would agree, GG
  • WTF
  • 03-23-2021, 04:44 PM
Lots of rural residents of Virginia, Washington state, oregon, and kalifornia would agree, GG Originally Posted by oeb11
Do you even know which states pay more into the Federal Gov than they get back?

https://theconversation.com/blue-sta...et-back-137950

Do you think rural regions get more from taxes than they pay in?

https://www.motherjones.com/politics...g-charts-maps/
Just another very bad idea ,
parts of D.C. should be returned to virginia and/or Maryland.

D.C. as a state? hell no!

Gaum, Virgin Island, American Samoa and Mariana Islands. I'd be open to them for admission.

Puerto Rico. Hell no!

Free associate territories would be offered for admission
Palau
Marshall Islands
Micronesia