book a room discreetly?

I generally prefer an in-call to avoid this issue, but if I want to explore other options I need a hotel room at times.

What do others do to discreetly book the room? It seems every place is asking for ID and I don't have a "James Jones" id.

At ANY RESPECTABLE Hotel You Have To Show Your ID

WHICH MEANS You Must Book It In Your REAL Name!!!
  • Toyz
  • 07-15-2012, 01:59 PM
Try this...when checking in & they ask your name just say "I am Batman"....

Go down to Home Depot at 7am and talk to some day laborers . See if you can find quality counterfeit Texas drivers license . Be whoever you want to be !
Just tell the truth as to why you are there and that you do not want your privacy compromised, hotels are very understanding. the batman thing works also...
I have actually had a few places deny me a room, saying they do not rent to local residents. I presume they don't want these discrete liaison's occuring on their premises. The ones I have used, have actually verified my ID, but then let me check in under an alias. I've even done this is Vegas several times at mainstream strip hotels. One time, they clerk liked the two youngin's on my arm so much, he comp'd an upgraded room. I let him pick my alias name... As Martianman stated, just be up front that you are meeting a girlfriend, you won't be the first, or last.

NOTE: Don't use your real address. Clerks almost never go back and compare your address on the registration to your I.D. address. But this avoids the "Thank you for your stay, please sign up for rewards program..." mail from showing up in your mailbox. Don't want to have to explain that if you don't have to.
  • Toyz
  • 07-15-2012, 02:55 PM
We should all invest in a Whore-A-Beggo...everyone chips in & we keep a community calendar of when its in use, everyone gets an equal number of hours in the van...merely return it will a full tank of gas & use as a moving Hooker Train...

"Come see me baby, I'm right down the street in the Wal Mart parking lot...just knock on the door"

No LE worries, no hotel clerks, no security cameras, no wifey worries...

We should all invest in a Whore-A-Beggo......
Originally Posted by Toyz
This made me laugh. For a bunch of horny guys, they're standing a little close together in that line...back off, Jack, personal space needed now...
We should all invest in a Whore-A-Beggo...everyone chips in & we keep a community calendar of when its in use, everyone gets an equal number of hours in the van...merely return it will a full tank of gas & use as a moving Hooker Train...

"Come see me baby, I'm right down the street in the Wal Mart parking lot...just knock on the door"

Not so fast!!

LMAO @ Toyz Batman

• Toyz
  • 07-15-2012, 04:41 PM
Not so fast!!

LMAO @ Toyz Batman

... Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Sorry Homie...I know its your Saturday with the HookMobile, but SL got busted at the What-A-burger parking lot & the Van is impounded...

Now that's an idea I can get behind.
Sorry Homie...I know its your Saturday with the HookMobile, but SL got busted at the What-A-burger parking lot & the Van is impounded... Originally Posted by Toyz
You lost me at What-A-Burger

Now that's an idea I can get behind. Originally Posted by Martianman
What exactly are you trying to get behind, you heard the lady mention personal space right......................... ........