State: Texas
Address: Montrose & Shepherd
Activities: FBSM, HJ, FJ
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder/black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Fiveish, not skinny not fat
Recommendation: -
I used to really enjoy one gal who worked here 7-8 years ago, she moved off to the SW. ATF spa gal
[/PRIVATE]
  • Ltl69
  • 04-05-2024, 10:43 AM
I didn't even know this place was here. I don't recall anyone talking about it. Back walking is not something I'd venture from amateurs.
I didn't even know this place was here. I don't recall anyone talking about it. Back walking is not something I'd venture from amateurs. Originally Posted by Ltl69
I agree completely. If the person doing the back walking, or shiatsu using overhead parallel bars, is not trained properly, they can hurt your spine. It is less of an concern if there are Shiatsu bars overhead. That way they can very the amount of the body weight they are using. If it is straight back walking, there is more of a risk.

I saw an LMT for well over a year after I had stained my back. She was highly skilled and formally trained. She did Shiatsu on me. It worked very well. I did it in conjunction with acupuncture from a Chinese Medical Doctor over on the West side. The combo worked wonders.

jpb