What happened in Dallas?

I've seen several little comments here and there that something happened in Dallas to either the AMP or agency scene? I've got a trip next week and when I search for agencies, all I see is what appears to be are some high priced Asian agencies that they all bitch about due to poor service and looks. What happened to the Latina agencies? We must have what appears to be like 15 of them, so where are theirs?
https://www.google.com/search?client...titution+sting Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
All of those are just the standard street walker / Bedpage stings like we have here every year.

I’m curious where all the Latina agencies are that have been around for a while and numerous hobbiest have visited.
Please, please, please,please don't listen to Dear John. The amps that do the service the way we like got raided. Hence guys in Dallas are hesitant to go back. Didn't happen yesterday, happened about a month or so ago. I tell guys all the time during a raid clients never go to jail unless they are clowns. They want the mamasan and the girl. Sit there and shut the fuck up. No jail.please Dear John when it comes to actual hobbying say nothing. Pulling up random street walker arrests when someone is asking a legitimate question. Fuck. Just sit active hobby questions out Sir. Op this happened more than a month ago. Go to the certified amps in Dallas and you will be okay. Dear John
. You can't make this shit up. You should get points for directing a guy to streetwalker arrests when he's asking about amps! Fuck...you not in the game no more. Like know when to Hush. Op you have premo so you know where to go for further info. You'll be fine
I'll dm you some info that ain't bullshit
It was the amp asian agency scene that got raided in Dallas. I know nothing about Latin agencies in Dallas. Dear John sent you links to street walkers in Dallas on Harry Hines and you weren't asking for that. Geez. Misinformation or guys just saying I don't know or actually hush. Don't say nothing. Dear John from those of us who buy pussy we are pleading with you to take the Grandpa role and Hush. Active pussy buying is something that's no longer in your toolbox. Stories are great but nothing active....oh one. ID. And we know who ID is. That's the extent of Dear John knowledge as it pertains to current pussy buying