How much does location play a factor when you consider visiting a provider?

Not in regard to the safety of the neighborhood/location of her incall, but the actual distance from your home/work to her place.

For personal reasons I'm considering moving my incall further west (off I-10 west, east of 99 but west of highway 6) but I'm afraid I may be making my location too far west to be considered convenient for many.

Do you pick a provider based on her location or is your desire to see her more important?

Do you give much thought about how far you'll have to travel to see her?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts
Absolutely I do. As a professional I have limited free time. I have a fairly flexible schedule, but if I have an hour in drive time all I can do is a quick or a half hour.
I honestly think moving your incall west of highway 6 will impact your business. I personally wouldn't do it. Hwy 6. Think about that. You want to be energy corridor or galleria area. Anything else people just ain't doing all that. If it ain't broke don't fix it, why move your incall further out? Makes absolutely no sense. Especially in Houston traffic most will opt for someone within a closer radius.
No one is consistently driving to Past Hwy 6 . Period. Unless they in love with you. Terrible business decision. All the ladies in outliers like that area, deep 45 South are doing terrible. Nobody is doing that unless they are in love with you. Closer to Houston or little to no business. The best ladies in Houston who are getting rich are where. In the Galleria area. Don't reinvent the wheel
Absolutely I do. As a professional I have limited free time. I have a fairly flexible schedule, but if I have an hour in drive time all I can do is a quick or a half hour. Originally Posted by Fizley
When you are in a time crunch, what is the farthest you are willing to drive?

And how about when you have time to kill & are not in a rush - what is the farthest you are willing to drive then?
It's a major deciding factor. My window of playtime is very often limited. I need to fit it into my real world schedule. Extended travel times impacts my playtime. Proximity is a key deciding factor.
Do you pick a provider based on her location or is your desire to see her more important?

Do you give much thought about how far you'll have to travel to see her? Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Distance/travel time is the main factor I take into consideration when planning a meeting.
I typically avoid scheduling if it will involve excessive drive time, unless the young lady provides exceptionally good service or has exceptionally good rates.
unless the young lady provides exceptionally good service or has exceptionally good rates. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
I remember years ago there was a provider that lived like 60 miles outside of San Antonio in the middle of nowhere & she was charging $100/hr to get guys out to see her which included BBFS.
When you are in a time crunch, what is the farthest you are willing to drive?

And how about when you have time to kill & are not in a rush - what is the farthest you are willing to drive then? Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Depends, some days I have to look for something close. Other days I have additional time.

In general about a half hour each direction. Traffic patterns can be factor too.
I remember years ago there was a provider that lived like 60 miles outside of San Antonio in the middle of nowhere & she was charging $100/hr to get guys out to see her which included BBFS. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Nice lady, last I heard she had relocated south of the border.
Nice lady, last I heard she had relocated south of the border. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz

Damn, that is exactly who I am talking about. You are a wealth of knowledge.

Hopefully life is treating her well. She always sounded very friendly & customer service driven.
It's Houston. Traffic is almost always shitty. So, yeah, location can be a bit of an issue, especially when combined with time of day. If it's after 2 pm, I'm not head very far outside of 610 because the drive back is going to take forever. It will mean that a large portion of my day will be revolving around that appointment.
It will mean that a large portion of my day will be revolving around that appointment. Originally Posted by bigwill832
Good point. If you are driving 40/50 miles each way, it could easily take 3 to 4 hours of your day.
Yeah, it’s probably my primary concern (outside of just hours of availability). There’s a few ladies that I want to see that are in north Houston, Spring, the Woodlands, and/or Humble that I’m just never going to see unless I have a totally free weekend.
Pitroom believes to please get advice from folks who will tell you the truth. If it ain't broke don't fix it. Hwy 6 just sounds depressing unless you live or work there. If your current area is working for you why change. There are a lot of women. More than customers. A lot of women are not getting clients. Ive had 5 texts today. Baby, when are you coming. We miss you yada yada. That area is absolutely too far and with Houston traffic it's a no go. The lady you spoke of provided at a certain donation and provided a service a growing number of men want, hence gents being willing to inconvenience themselves. Whatever you decide Pitroom hopes it works out.