Poll for ladies...Oral and facesitting

I'm one of those guys that lives to go down on a woman. That and face-sitting are just extremely erotic in my view.

What is the consensus among the ladies...is this deireable? Just tolerable? or to be avoided?

Coastal Guy
I’m in the same boat Coastal Guy
With the right gentleman, it can be an awesome, wonderful thing.
  • jan-w
  • 03-06-2023, 02:14 PM
I like facesitting too and am always considerate. I position them to face the TV while I'm dining so they don't miss a minute of their favorite episode.
I like to squat down and sit this pretty pussy on a set of hungry lips. I like to slowly rock and tilt, sliding my lips over theirs. Resting every so often so that my clit can be teased, licked, kissed and sucked on. As the feeling intensifies, so does my rocking. As I approach the big O, I grind and dip my pelvis into his hungry mouth, letting him spread my pussy lips open with his tongue. In and out, as my pussy drools. He never slows, but just keeps tongue fucking me until I begin to moan and tease my nipples in anticipation. His tongue slides over my swollen clit, sucking it and enjoying how it throbs, soft, wet and warm. When I feel myself about to explode, my hands grip his head and my thighs tense up as a pulsating wave of pleasure engulfs me and my pussy begins to gush warm, orgasmic honey that he happily laps up and licks off of his lips!!!! I only begin to dismount once I'm totally sated, and too sensitive to suck on any longer. When my legs forget how to work, and I'm left trying to roll away, still quivering, smiling and giggling like a fool because I'm high on the oxytocin and dopamine!! Men like this leave me in total awe with a deep appreciation of their skills and appetite!
I like to squat down and sit this pretty pussy on a set of hungry lips. I like to slowly rock and tilt, sliding my lips over theirs. Resting every so often so that my clit can be teased, licked, kissed and sucked on. As the feeling intensifies, so does my rocking. As I approach the big O, I grind and dip my pelvis into his hungry mouth, letting him spread my pussy lips open with his tongue. In and out, as my pussy drools. He never slows, but just keeps tongue fucking me until I begin to moan and tease my nipples in anticipation. His tongue slides over my swollen clit, sucking it and enjoying how it throbs, soft, wet and warm. When I feel myself about to explode, my hands grip his head and my thighs tense up as a pulsating wave of pleasure engulfs me and my pussy begins to gush warm, orgasmic honey that he happily laps up and licks off of his lips!!!! I only begin to dismount once I'm totally sated, and too sensitive to suck on any longer. When my legs forget how to work, and I'm left trying to roll away, still quivering, smiling and giggling like a fool because I'm high on the oxytocin and dopamine!! Men like this leave me in total awe with a deep appreciation of their skills and appetite! Originally Posted by Deja Tha Doll

DAAAYUM!
As I was scrolling down to post that I show no mercy when I'm riding someone's face, I read your response and got me hot!!
I like a good facesitting as long as I can hear the stereo.
I like to squat down and sit this pretty pussy on a set of hungry lips. I like to slowly rock and tilt, sliding my lips over theirs. Resting every so often so that my clit can be teased, licked, kissed and sucked on. As the feeling intensifies, so does my rocking. As I approach the big O, I grind and dip my pelvis into his hungry mouth, letting him spread my pussy lips open with his tongue. In and out, as my pussy drools. He never slows, but just keeps tongue fucking me until I begin to moan and tease my nipples in anticipation. His tongue slides over my swollen clit, sucking it and enjoying how it throbs, soft, wet and warm. When I feel myself about to explode, my hands grip his head and my thighs tense up as a pulsating wave of pleasure engulfs me and my pussy begins to gush warm, orgasmic honey that he happily laps up and licks off of his lips!!!! I only begin to dismount once I'm totally sated, and too sensitive to suck on any longer. When my legs forget how to work, and I'm left trying to roll away, still quivering, smiling and giggling like a fool because I'm high on the oxytocin and dopamine!! Men like this leave me in total awe with a deep appreciation of their skills and appetite! Originally Posted by Deja Tha Doll
Oh God, Deja. *pulls collar* Is it hot in here?
.............and after you pop, and roll-off ,a mass/mix of pitiful feminine jelly, I get up, stand at the side of the bed, grasp an ankle, flip you over into a doggy position with your feet just about on the floor, and then.......I spread your quivering Vlips, and give you the BigGun....