VIP Luxury Private Event ❤️

Hello Community ❤️

For those who don’t know me, I’m Jehnsko. 3+ Year well respected local provider.
I’m interested in partnering with other well known providers on the site to host a luxary, high class, private event.

There would be refreshments, 2 HR worth of play time with multiple women, drinks, a dancing pole, as well as private rooms, showers and more.

I wanted to get an idea of how many/who would be interested in participating & joining ��

Attached Images File Type: jpeg 740C2793-AD41-4FC5-BA21-C2BEFE90FE32.jpeg (127.5 KB, 258 views)
Hello Community ❤️

For those who don’t know me, I’m Jehnsko. 3+ Year well respected local provider.
I’m interested in partnering with other well known providers on the site to host a luxary, high class, private event.

There would be refreshments, 2 HR worth of play time with multiple women, drinks, a dancing pole, as well as private rooms, showers and more.

I wanted to get an idea of how many/who would be interested in participating & joining 💕
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 1C85EB3D-EE4A-4825-BFA8-C8F4C2F0DFC4.jpeg (127.5 KB, 225 views)
These are great fun if you can actually get the ladies to show up. There are local meet and greets here but usually not well attended by the ladies. Plus this thread will get shut down shortly..

Originally Posted by Honeysweetness
I'm down for a luxury orgy
Intriguing
Count me in!
Thread closed per guideline 26.
Also merged Thread from National Main Discussion into San Antonio Coed Thread.

#26 - ECCIE does not, in any way, sponsor or represent social events, meet and greets, or similar activities. On occasion, events may be announced here by our members, however, ECCIE is not associated with or responsible for such events. We are not involved with any related aspects, such as guest selection, screening, or hosting. Should members of our volunteer staff choose to participate in such an event, it should be understood that their personal involvement is of their own choice and responsibility, and in no way connected to their duties here on staff. If you are the host of one of these events, we will allow for ONE "announcement" post to inform the membership, which will be immediately locked to prevent further public discussions regarding the event.