Did OH2 die???

The site is no longer working with the Puffin browser... did it finally give up the ghost?
If so, what other sites are there??
works for me on puffin
  • ttmax
  • 03-21-2023, 10:24 PM
It's running
It looks like OH2 fixed their web site certificate. You should try the browser you used prior to using Puffin. The current OH2 web site certificate that I see is good until 6/5/23.
Works for me
It looks like OH2 fixed their web site certificate. You should try the browser you used prior to using Puffin. The current OH2 web site certificate that I see is good until 6/5/23. Originally Posted by funinsanantonio1
I will check that out later on.
  • pleb
  • 03-22-2023, 11:43 AM
It looks like OH2 fixed their web site certificate. You should try the browser you used prior to using Puffin. The current OH2 web site certificate that I see is good until 6/5/23. Originally Posted by funinsanantonio1
You're correct. Puffin was still working for me, albeit slow AF. I tried my most trusted browser & it works again. Looks like the certificate issue has been fixed.
So the certificate is good until 6/5/23? I'm hoping 6/5/2123 otherwise it's only good for 2 1/2 months and go through the whole issue again. Unless it was a tester and they get a certificate that's good for a year or two.
We can only hope and pray....
Tried it the other day via old method.
Works well like the old days.
It is working better now than it has been over the last couple of months. Something I've found that helps is to enter:

home.ourhome2.net instead of ourhome2.net

Seems to load faster that way and doesn't give any log-in problems.
Where did everyone go ? I only know oh2 and it’s working for me and Cnt remember the other sites.
If not "dead", it's not being watched over I take it - have tried to have my password reset (via email) several times and no response. Too bad, especially since ladies can't advertise on ECCIE anymore....