Finding your Goddess: For those into Humiliation & Cuckold

Having had some wonderful conversations over the years with men who seek & crave certain fantasies. And understanding that sometimes it's not easy for some to express what they seek & desire. As it comes from a part of them that some try to keep hidden/private.

Realizing that some men desire the Dom/ Humiliation (light or cruel)/Cuckold.

Allow me to post a scenario that might be of some use to some men who seek this type of desire. But don't know how to ask for it.

Please feel free to add your own scenario or fantasies that may help other nervous/shy men express freely to their mistresses what they truly seek & desire.

You showed up at your mistresses dungeon as ordered. She was wearing a slinky, low-cut dress and high heels. You like what you see. But what you see in her eyes is even better. You can tell she likes what she sees standing before her.

She gives you a tight hug, and quick brush of her lips across yours. Looking into your eyes, she tells you she had no idea you were so handsome. She cant wait to see more of you. Your immediately put at ease by her manner.

You sit together on the couch. Being gentleman and not being aggressive. It is she who touches your arm during conversation, even occasionally caressing your leg. She is becoming more and more bold, finally sitting so close to you, you can feel her heat as you begin to kiss. Doing so, she begins unbuttoning your shirt, rubbing her hands across your chest, letting her fingers linger over the nipples.Your aroused and she can see it in your eyes. She also has sensed your passiveness and becomes even more emboldened.

“Stand up and take your clothes off,” she says. “I want to see all of you.”

You hesitate for just a second.

“Now”, she says, both ordering and coaxing you. You comply and strip completely before her. There is something raw about being totally nude before a clothed woman. It is vulnerable, yet intoxicating.

The smile fades from her face, replaced by a smirk.

“Oh, my,” she says. “I suppose you are good with your tongue?”

Your confidence is gone in an instant. You know what she means. Your cock is not large. In fact, it is small.

“Well, let’s see what games we can play so that I am pleased” she says. “Does that sound about right?”

“Yes, maam,” You say.

That was the final nail in the coffin. You've admitted your submissiveness. She is in charge. You've given her any power over the situation you might have had.

She tells you she was so excited when she first saw you. But even though your cock size disappoints her, she tells you she will still enjoy your company. She tells you to sit back down next to her so she can see what she is working with. You begin to make out, slowly at first, but more passionately. Your hunger for her is not diminished by the knowledge that you will not be able to satisfy her with your cock. She is rubbing yoru entire body with her hands, while you allow her to take control. You're hard as a rock, which she points out. Wistfully.

She asks you what you want? You tell her you want to worship her body, please her in any way she desires. She removes some of her clothes so that you can see and even touch some more of her skin. Her phones rings and she answers it, telling whoever is on the other end of the line that all is well. I’m safe, she says.

“Yes, he’s nice looking but there is a problem. I won’t be getting laid tonight,” she says. “His cock could never satisfy me. It’s not big enough. But I will use him in other ways. If he is a good boy. Are you going to be a good boy?”

“yes, maam.”

Tell my friend. So you take the phone and tell her friend your going to be a good boy. You hear a female chuckle on the other end of the line. Then a dial tone.

She ushers you into her bedroom and tells me to lie on the bed. She tells you to stroke yourself, keep yourself hard and aroused. She moves around the room so you can watch. She is lighting candles, setting up music, getting things out of drawers.

“What will you do to please me,” she says.

“Whatever you want.”

She leaves the room, heads into the bathroom. You hear the sound of tinkling. When she emerges, the only clothing she is wearing are the high heels. You gasp.

She climbs onto your face—backwards—and tells you to clean her of her golden nectar. You hesitate. And she says if you want any more pleasure you will do what I say. You comply. After you've cleaned her, she moves her ass right over your face and tells you to make love to it with your tongue.

“After all, that is where you belong.”

This goes on for awhile. As you kiss and lick her, she is playing with herself and unleashes an orgasm while riding your face. Afterward, she rests there for a moment, gathers herself.

“I wonder what else you will do for me”, she says. And with that, she brings out a pair of panties and high heels for you to wear, and makes you strut around for her. On several occasions, she tells you to take your cock out of the panties and play with it, to keep it hard for her. Off and on, she bends over for you, and without words you do what you know and are supposed to do—lick her ass. This goes on for some while.

She makes you lie on the floor at her feet, and play with yourself. She tells you to tell her things your thinking about—all your naughty thoughts. She tosses a pillow onto the floor and tells you to show her how you would fuck her if allowed. So you pump the pillow furiously, trying to show her you could be a stud. But she chuckles, although she is a kind mistress in many ways. She tells you often you're being a good boy. Sometimes she tells you, you're being a good puppy. You like that.

After much play, she tells you, you have been good and she allows you five minutes to worship her body. Allowing you to kiss her all over, taste her scent. You dine everywhere, trying your best to make her feel good. Your so aroused you can barely stand it.

She leaves the room, comes back in partially dressed, talking on the phone. She tells me you, you have five minutes in which to pleasure yourself while she talks on the phone, touching me occasionally. When you finally release, she hangs up the phone, and comes over and caresses you gently, telling you, you've been a good boy.

“Do you want to see me again”, she asks. You nod. “Then there is one more thing you must do for me.”

You look quizzically at her. You do not know. She smiles.

“You’ve made a mess. Clean it up.”

At first you're at a loss. But it dawns on you what she means. You scoop up your mess, and lick your hands clean.

She allows you time to recover a bit. And you talk about the exchange. You're now back to being yourself, a bit embarrassed but also feeling a sense of freedom at having found your goddess.
very nice!!!
Where do I sign up??
Wicked Milf,

That is one throbbing hot scenario! Thank you for posting it...makes me wonder if you have personal experience in leading such a scenario--I expect so.

Posts like this are why 'Another Realm' is the best forum on eccie and just about the only reason I log in.

-SoleMan
Totally awesome, off for some alone time.
Having played like this before, it is better than I had imagined, although tough the first time.
Very nice. Of course you could always, at the end before the cum, tell them that sadly their time is up. Bring out a pair of handcuffs, some ice and a chastity device. Use the ice to shrink their cock, then lock them up and say ever so sweetly, "Maybe same time tomorrow?"
LOL. I find you both amusing and evil, Krunkman.
Very nice.......
Wicked MILF was this taken from one of your sessions?
If so, where does the line begin.
super hot!!
LOL. I find you both amusing and evil, Krunkman. Originally Posted by barneyrubble
Thanks for the compliment. I've been around the block a few times, maybe only twice... but I've sat at some of the Masters (and Mistresses) feet and watched and learned quite a whole lot.

It's always nice to share!

So same time tomorrow?
No it wasn't. It's just a scenario I posted to open the door per say, for those who are enticed & aroused by that type of fantasy. Yet, don't know how to to go about exploring it or relaying it to their Goddess/Mistress.

Very nice.......
Wicked MILF was this taken from one of your sessions?
If so, where does the line begin. Originally Posted by breastfan

Very nice. Of course you could always, at the end before the cum, tell them that sadly their time is up. Bring out a pair of handcuffs, some ice and a chastity device. Use the ice to shrink their cock, then lock them up and say ever so sweetly, "Maybe same time tomorrow?" Originally Posted by Krunkman

That's wicked!
it certainly aroused my curiousity
What a wonderfully spun tale...an area that makes me thrash about ....My...oh my.
That's a very sexy lil scenario
She is very sexy...try it in person, and you will be amazes