Activities: GFE,Rimming,DFK,Mutual Massage,Anal,Watersports
Session Length: 120
Fee: 400
Hair Color and Length: Brown and short
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She is 5'7" 125 slender with smooth skin and nice shape
Recommendation: Yes
Well congrats... thanks for the review. Seems like you enjoyed yourself and it really shouldn't cause too much of a problem for you. I'm sure most providers are open-minded.

Trooper H
Wow don't know how I missed this review. Thanks for sharing. I too am apprehensive about which ladies I share these exploits with as some are not as openminded as others(some it has downright turned on). I've had an itch for quite sometime now to venture into the "wild side". I've had my eye on one but she seems to have dissappeared.
"Whatever you have to do to have a good time, let's get on with it, so long
as it doesn't cause a murder."
-- Frank Zappa
Wow don't know how I missed this review. Thanks for sharing. I too am apprehensive about which ladies I share these exploits with as some are not as openminded as others(some it has downright turned on). I've had an itch for quite sometime now to venture into the "wild side". I've had my eye on one but she seems to have dissappeared. Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
Never had the urge to go this way before, but good grief, she looks like she could sure close the deal!
I hear you kahuna. I once felt the same but then one day the idea and appeal just popped into my head. I can't even begin to explain it. You never know what road life takes you down.