What I'd really like to find in Houston

I'd like to find a sweet innocent girl who wants a long term thing to get through college. She'd be small and fit with a wit and intelligence beyond her years. She'd be all natural or at least tastefully enhanced. She'd know how to behave in a social setting and could carry on a conversation with a 45 y/o professor and his wife at a cocktail party w/o sounding like a ditsy teenager or a white trash whore.

Since I can't afford to be her one and only, I'd like to be one of a very few clients she sees because most of her time is all wrapped up in school. When I see her I want it to be like she is actually my girlfriend - excited to get me naked and ravish my body with glee.

I know it's a lot to ask, but that's what I'd like to find.
Good luck hon
everyone will say yes take your money and still work.
I want to be 25 again, as physically fit as when I left the Marine Corps, as good looking as I was when I was 18, and have hot chicks chasing me again.

I think the bookmakers would say we both have the same likelihood of achieving our "wants," Ron Wilson. Good luck with yours, though!
ill be whatever you want me to be!
oh darn, im in SA
There are several colleges in town. Post an ad in the school paper.

"Old fat bald ugly cheap bastard looking for hot sexy brilliant Coed at the top of her class to train for a career in adult providing. Work in a variety of positions under several men. "
sad but true . . .
They're out there. The trick is to figure out what you can offer to her that will make your desired situation of interest to her, too.
If I find you a non-pro hottie ... do I get a finders fee?
they figure out they can have 3 or 4 and they do.....they are in college so they are not stupid.
Just start talking to girls at strip clubs, hooter's, twin peaks, and dating websites. This city is full of young hotties looking for sugardaddies.

Pay her just to go eat dinner and have a couple drinks with you. Then if things go well offer to pay her to take a weekend trip with you to Vegas or Miami. Take her shopping. Pay her well. Meet her hot young friends and invite them to come along.

You may have to do this with 10 or more girls before you find one that suits your interests, but you will learn ALOT in the process. You'll also spend alot of $$$, but hey what better way to spend it, right?
...and get her to say "The Rain in Spain Falls Mainly in the Plain", Professor Higgins?

That's Hot!
In other news, a horny fool was separated from his money. More after a word from our sponsors
You said you could not afford to be her one and only, so I doubt you should even look for such of a "relationship". This sort of stuff can get expensive real quick.

I could afford to do what you are doing, in fact, if I wanted to be some gals sugar daddy, I could. But I find the "ATF Provider" really works best. You don't have to worry about that commitment thing, or that love thing. You have a great time together, you pay her a premium for making you fell like you are her one and only, and then you leave. You start over again the next time you see her. You don't worry, and don't care, what she is doing in the mean time.

Sure, you can be friends, even do little extra things together, but you and her both understand that the relationship is still, and always will be, Provider and Hobbyist.

Always remember, unless you are planning on marrying your little dream girl, the relationship will end in due time. That's when it could get nasty. A good professional Provider understands this, and knows it's all part of the business.
they figure out they can have 3 or 4 and they do.....they are in college so they are not stupid. Originally Posted by jasmin

I'd love to know what you look like.