TO ALL OF MY APPTS TODAY!!!!

I WANT TO SAY I AM SORRY AND I APOLOGIZE FOR BEING UNABLE TO KEEP MY APPTS TODAY. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WAS GOING ON AT MY HOTEL BUT THEY WERE INSPECTING EVERY ROOM INDIVIDUALLY. I HAD TO CHANGE ROOMS THREE TIMES. I DONT KNOW WHAT THEY WERE DOING OR LOOKING FOR ALL I KNOW IT HAS BEEN GOING ON ALL DAY WITH PEOPLE RUNNING AROUND IN THE HALLS AND I COULDNT CHANCE THE PRIVACY OF MY CLIENTS BY CONTINUING WITH OUR APPTS. MOST OF YOU I DO NOT HAVE A CONTACT NUMBER AND WITH ALL THE PEOPLE AND RUNNING AROUND GETTING TO MY LAPTOP WAS A PAIN IN THE ASS. TO FINISH OFF THE DAY I COME BACK IN MY ROOM WITH THE CABINETS EMPTY AND THE BED LAYING UP AGAINST THE WALL. I ASKED QUESTIONS AND GOT NO ANSWERS. AGAIN I APOLOGIZE AND WOULD LOVE TO RESCHEDULE THE APPTS THAT I MISSED.
What hotel does that? You signed in did you not? You have the right to refuse entry to anyone or just change hotels. Maybe next time text everyone your new spot and tell them why. Renting a hotel room is like renting a house. The landlords can not enter without your permission. You can get your money back easy on their faux pas.

That is bad management at the place you were. Sorry that happened.
  • Waitt
  • 12-15-2010, 09:13 PM
Bed Bugs
You have the right to refuse entry to anyone or just change hotels.

The landlords can not enter without your permission. You can get your money back easy on their faux pas.

That is bad management at the place you were. Originally Posted by jasmin
You are wrong .......

.... do you have ANY CLUE as to why an "inspection" was conducted?

Let me answer: NO!
They were looking for Paul.
They were looking for Paul. Originally Posted by dearhunter
The International Purveyor of Women and Wine is a tough man to catch alright...
Maybe they were looking for that sarcastic bitch Sofia he travels with?
Irony: Someone hitting the RTM because jasmin called sofia a "bitch"......follow the bouncing ball.
You are wrong .......

.... do you have ANY CLUE as to why an "inspection" was conducted?

Let me answer: NO! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I know someone who was outed ( so was her resume) who pretty much knows all the laws stating this as she worked for the management companies of large hotel chains and knows the rules state by state.

Maybe at a notel where no one cares and they don't "fly a flag" but the hotels that "fly a flag", like Westins and Hiltons have universal rules on management entering the room, calling the guest first, if no answer calling a cell, waiting on the guest permission. If I was in the next room and lost my pet snake, they could not enter the room next door without permission. The guest could then claim something was stolen......a minor was in the room alone and was harmed by staff. It's a legal pandora' s box of worms.

Police must have probable cause and they do not search room by room unless an axe murderer got out and was spotted in the area. In which case all guest are to go to a ball room or large conference room for their own safety. The hotel is legally responsible for your safety while you are there to a certain extent.

The most they do is put a notice under your door. THAT IS if it's not an outdoor entrance hotel. The kind with a lobby. Anything goes with notels that do not fly a flag.....like a PI.

I do not know where she was staying but the hotel should have treated her with more courtesy than that.

Where's HotelAl?
Kudos to Sarah for letting everyone know what was going on.

And here's a newsflash: Sometimes folks don't obey the law. Hotel management may very well push harder because they know the folks they're targeting want to keep a low profile and won't push back.
Sometimes folks don't obey the law. Originally Posted by blowpop
Please, please.... tell me that can't be so!
Management of a hotel can enter the room any time they want to. Read the document that you sign at check in. Management can not give permission for anyone other than staff to enter the room. Just like when you rent a house the landlord can enter the home without permission first although most leases indicate that both parties will be present when possible. I worked for Hilton for 16 month when I was between jobs. If staff could not enter the room without first getting approval of the guest the room would never be cleaned and the hotel cleaning staff would have to be at work round the clock.

I have never heard of a hotel to go in and destroy a room and leave it messed up when the guest returned. That is crazy.
I know someone who was outed ( so was her resume) who pretty much knows all the laws stating this ....

... like Westins and Hiltons have universal rules on management entering the room, calling the guest first, if no answer calling a cell, waiting on the guest permission. If I was in the next room and lost my pet snake, they could not enter the room next door without permission.

Police must have probable cause and they do not search room by room unless an axe murderer got out and was spotted in the area.

In which case all guest are to go to a ball room or large conference room for their own safety.

The most they do is put a notice under your door. Originally Posted by jasmin
I'll call it. Bullshit.

I know someone who knows someone who knows someone ...

Please do yourself and others who read the crap on here ... a favor ...

... don't be telling people "what the law is" unless you know what it is, and then you should NOT be giving legal advice to people you do not know about something you do not have a clue about regarding the facts ...

e.g. you do not even know what "hotel" or "motel" she was in ... "flag" .. WTF ... "UNIVERSAL RULES" ....

So the "hotel" who flies a flag has "universal rules" that trump the law of the state and country in which they fly their own flag?

Finally, where did you read OR hear that LE must have probable cause ..... before they can enter a room and they do not go from room to room unless they are looking for an "axe murderer"?

How about a rapist?
How about a child sex offender?
How about a "gun murderer"?
How about a cocaine smuggler?
How about a ...... fleeing felon ?
How about a bomb maker?
How about a bomb threat?
How about a report of a fire/smoke?

geez ... lady.

"I know someone who was outed ( so was her resume) who pretty much knows all the laws stating this ...."

She was "outed" so she knows the "universal laws" of hotels with flags?
fucktard edit