The "hobbiest" in texas need to get a grip and realize something

So I have been i texas for a couple of months. While I have been here there is one big issue I have noticed and it is that when ever a provider doesn't provide something you want or aquire you tear her to shered's or try to in most of the girl's case's! What I don't get is that they are different providers that provide different service's some do more than others and some stay on the safe side. Either way it goes THE PROVIDER has every right to choose what she may and may not provide, she also has every right to charge according to how she feels AFTER ALL IT IS "HER" BODY. To you it may be sex but many providers they look at it as it being their body.

What also bother's me is not many of you have good hygene but demand that a girl gets lovey dovey with you, but you have to understand it is hard todo when you have to hold your breath from fear of throwing up. Most of you don't even know how to wash your balls and smell like shit so who in the world would want to give you a bbbj? think about it for a second, you talk shit about a provider that smells funny down there, so how do you think we feel?One way to fix it is simply jump in the shower before you come.

Please get off your high horse and understand a provider HAS EVERY RIGHT TO CHOOSE WHAT THEY MAY AND MAY NOT PROVIDE IT'S HER BODY.
.....and you can't even be original about it........lame.
Dogger, did you change your handle.
.....and you can't even be original about it........lame. Originally Posted by dearhunter
WHATS NOT ORIGINAL?? i wrote the whole damn thing myself

Might as well bring a date to this thread.
Dogger, did you change your handle. Originally Posted by Budman
So I have been i texas for a couple of months. Originally Posted by speaking4providers
Coulda never guessed it. We sure thank ya for using your valuable time to come down and tell us how to wash our ass and balls. Dunno what we ever did without ya.
Comical. I'm going to sit this one out fellas, this one is WAY too easy...

1 hour and 59 minutes till game time...
http://www.freewebs.com/iftheyonlyknew/

Come back when you can thinck for yourself..........
You will get used to the smell.
So I have been i texas for a couple of months. While I have been here there is one big issue I have noticed and it is that when ever a provider doesn't provide something you want or aquire you tear her to shered's or try to in most of the girl's case's! What I don't get is that they are different providers that provide different service's some do more than others and some stay on the safe side. Either way it goes THE PROVIDER has every right to choose what she may and may not provide, she also has every right to charge according to how she feels AFTER ALL IT IS "HER" BODY. To you it may be sex but many providers they look at it as it being their body.

What also bother's me is not many of you have good hygene but demand that a girl gets lovey dovey with you, but you have to understand it is hard todo when you have to hold your breath from fear of throwing up. Most of you don't even know how to wash your balls and smell like shit so who in the world would want to give you a bbbj? think about it for a second, you talk shit about a provider that smells funny down there, so how do you think we feel?One way to fix it is simply jump in the shower before you come.

Please get off your high horse and understand a provider HAS EVERY RIGHT TO CHOOSE WHAT THEY MAY AND MAY NOT PROVIDE IT'S HER BODY. Originally Posted by speaking4providers
Your doing just fine and this is the same handle I'm not hiding! Well you know what I mean.........GOTDAMIT- be a man or Woman about it and FUCK the repercussions. Say what you mean and mean what YOU say. You would be so much more respected if you did. Your just scared of being on a DNS list for being who you really are and that's a damn shame. If they like you and agree fine if not - FUCK IT!
  • Trey
  • 12-16-2010, 09:06 PM
Shut up lady you're full of shit. You ain't even brave enough to post this shit with you real handle but you post the same thread all over the place. You need to be banned
You will get used to the smell. Originally Posted by cpi3000
Or not. Your choice.
Your doing just fine and this is the same handle I'm not hiding! Well you know what I mean.........GOTDAMIT- be a man or Woman about it and FUCK the repercussions. Say what you mean and mean what YOU say. You would be so much more respected if you did. Your just scared of being on a DNS list for being who you really are and that's a damn shame. If they like you and agree fine if not - FUCK IT! Originally Posted by jasmin
4FR................RTM