URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2518949
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Galleria area
Activities: LFK, DFK, Boob play, DATY, BBBJ, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Dirty blonde past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Drop dead model gorgeous girl. In a public place I have no doubt she would turn heads across the room. Her boobs are natural and perfect for her body. I think she said B cup, but I would say they seem bigger than that honestly. I would say a C. Perfect nipples. Nose piercing, no tats, said she was 5'3 and I am gonna guess about 105-110lbs. Fantastic ass, flawless skin. Her pics may see TGTBT, but she is that girl. Beautiful smile and captivating green eyes.
Recommendation: Yes
  • tom51
  • 02-12-2019, 06:47 AM
great review of what seems to be an awesome little lady and hope to schedule with her soon waiting for her reply for PM I sent her
  • tom51
  • 02-12-2019, 05:28 PM
no reply from her PM so wonder if she is really back or is it her pimp posting, if no reply next day or two will scratch that one off TDL (
  • tom51
  • 02-13-2019, 07:19 AM
correction to my prior post as I have heard from this little lady in private and she is on break and had gotten away from a very bad situation and is INDEPENDENT. She plans on being back Thursday and Friday but is on break at this time to get all in order so please be patient with her and respect her privacy. She is no doubt worth the wait and a great addition to the hobby!!!
Great to hear hopefully i hear from her in private as well
I'm so jealous, can't get a hold of her either.
  • tom51
  • 02-14-2019, 06:05 AM
be patient with her it could be next week before you hear from her as she is said she is working Thursday and Friday so she is probably already booked this week and there is a long line of requests so give the young lady a little time and space and we should all benefit in the future