Joaquin Castro should be banned!!!!

You will get banned on this board if you out someone’s RL information. This scumbag doxxed Trump supporters. Is he giving Antifa the information to terrorize these folks? This is how the left plays. Its disgusting.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/08/06...s-un-american/
Better enjoy Castro while u can, he won't be around long!
Better enjoy Castro while u can, he won't be around long! Originally Posted by Financeman22
Neither will is brother.
Better enjoy Castro while u can, he won't be around long! Originally Posted by Financeman22
this Castro will be.

I don't think it is that bad.. Donors are public record, the Employer part was a bit out-of-bounds.

but nobody is going to hunt these folks down. it is a sick society that worries about retaliation for at most a $2,800 donation.
this Castro will be.

I don't think it is that bad.. Donors are public record, the Employer part was a bit out-of-bounds.

but nobody is going to hunt these folks down. it is a sick society that worries about retaliation for at most a $2,800 donation. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
A bit out of bounds? What was his purpose for doing it? I say his actions are out of bounds. The guy obviously lacks ethics and judgement. The people he doxxed are his constituents too. Is he serving them?
The Castro Brother’s mother is a bat shit crazy leftist who believes that much of the South Western United States should be returned to Mexico.
A bit out of bounds? What was his purpose for doing it? Originally Posted by bambino
to make Republicans mad.. and to show solidarity with his Twin Brother
Its the leftist normal , NO ethics or sound judgement just more "Brown shirt " type activities
to make Republicans mad.. and to show solidarity with his Twin Brother Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Not good enough. Two wrongs don’t make a right. But two Wright’s made an airplane. Castro has zero chance to become POTUS. And Joaquin is a douche bag.
Its the leftist normal , NO ethics or sound judgement just more "Brown shirt " type activities Originally Posted by rexdutchman
You will get banned on this board if you out someone’s RL information. This scumbag doxxed Trump supporters. Is he giving Antifa the information to terrorize these folks? This is how the left plays. Its disgusting.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/08/06...s-un-american/ Originally Posted by bambino
How many of our members have pulled that shit before?

Were they banned?

I think people who post racial hate messages should be banned. But they’re still here.

Bad analogy, bambino, but a fabulous insight into the way you think.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You’ve been on a post count year today. Meaningless posts as usual. I guess you’re making up for lost time.
You’ve been on a post count year today. Meaningless posts as usual. I guess you’re making up for lost time. Originally Posted by bambino
What are you bellyaching about now?

You just assailed the opposition using ECCIE guidelines, which you often “bend”:yourself.

Keep bellyaching.

What are you bellyaching about now?

You just assailed the opposition using ECCIE guidelines, which you often “bend”:yourself.

Keep bellyaching.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Not bellyaching, just pointing out the facts. And, if I ever outed someone here, I would be banned. Just ask WTF, or the Bulgarian. Are you next?
Maybe he should be banned...I'll bring it up at the next board meeting