An Inside look at global sex trafficking predators on the prowl

Imagine if President Obama had close sex trafficking friends like this.

Donald Trump is guilty as fuck. He's in on this shit with Epstein. They both look like alcoholic maniacs.

Another Hillary lost butt hurt thread.
Trump doesn't drink. The rest is stupid.
Trump doesn't drink. The rest is stupid. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
You beat me to it.

+1
Trump doesn't drink. The rest is stupid. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
So believe he doesnt drink. Do you also believe he didnt fuck Stormy bareback?
Trump looks amazing in that video.. Buds with Tom McMillen? Maryland Terrapins basketball star?

go Donald!
I'm just glad it's his name and face forever tied with sex trafficker Epstein. That fact alone is worth the price of admission. Trump and Epstein.
So believe he doesnt drink. Do you also believe he didnt fuck Stormy bareback? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
His non drinking has been well supported by both sides of the aisle.

He's high on life.

And as to his proclivity for bareback, that's between him and his girl of the hour. Stormy was most certainly legal for whatever transpired.

Care to try again?
Trump looks like he played in Duran Duran
Trump looks like he played in Duran Duran Originally Posted by matchingmole

Weren't they rather successful as well.

Another swing and a miss. Next Batter?
They wore less eye makeup. But Trump looked pretty good before his later orange raccoon makeup phase
But Trump looked pretty good before his later orange raccoon makeup phase Originally Posted by matchingmole
I always thought that there some out there who had a "thing" for Trump in his early days.

Latter day jealousy of him as he's continued to be hyper successful and more than they could ever dream of being is a real bitch for some.
Weren't they rather successful as well.

Another swing and a miss. Next Batter? Originally Posted by eccielover
Has the bar really been set so low for you guys that all you can do is compare Trump to other successful people in the face of such daming video footage tying him with a sex offender and trafficker. Trump is permanently damaged goods and this video will be enshrined in history. It's one thing to accuse Bill Clinton of flying on his plane but quite another to be seen personally partying with such a sexual offender at the height of his unlawful predatory sexual proclivities. Trump who admitted on the access Hollywood tape that he's a sexual offender / assaulter is forever linked by video footage to a predator with the worse sex crime offenses known to man. I'm glad this is tied around Trumps neck. It's well deserved...may God NOT have mercy on his soul

A diet of fast food and Fox "News" has not been kind to our acting President.
Has the bar really been set so low for you guys that all you can do is compare Trump to other successful people in the face of such daming video footage tying him with a sex offender and trafficker. Trump is permanently damaged goods and this video will be enshrined in history. It's one thing to accuse Bill Clinton of flying on his plane but quite another to be seen personally partying with such a sexual offender at the height of his unlawful predatory sexual proclivities. Trump who admitted on the access Hollywood tape that he's a sexual offender / assaulter is forever linked by video footage to a predator with the worse sex crime offenses known to man. I'm glad this is tied around Trumps neck. It's well deserved Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
So it was one video that is hardly damning for the lifestyle of the time.

Yet you ignore Trump having banned Epstein from Mar-a-lago and the various follow up of Trump cooperation.

Again, swing and a miss.