Freaking Cash App.... Seriously?

Sigh... Yes I'm a John.

Yes I chase girls regularly and try to have a great time with $ and give up on the rest of a relationship... At least for now.

But it seems like 99% of the girls out there now are all wanting pre-paid gift cards "take a picture of the recipt baaaybaeee, so I know it was you!!"... (Scam).
Or send me money with "X" app... Usually almost always scam... Or willing to take a prepaid visa card in hand before a session (in person) I will probably be willing to buy a prepaid visa... I get it. Traceability and deniability...

What happened to just "cash is king?" Are you girls really getting taken by fake currency? Cops showing up and claiming your cash? What's the story.... I've found soooo many of the prettiest, fuck-me-all-night-pleaaase!!! Take my money!!! beautiful women that are hobbying... But after a few messages... ONLY accept "cash app"....

What's the story on cash app?
It's depressing... I suppose they are all fakes.

Any .02$ from you guys and girls whether prepay cash app has any place in this?
On a side note.... With my lack of success finding a Jane on my own.... Any of you ladies who want to PM me, go for it. I'll entertain offers.

Lots of scams happening right now, be careful.
Lots of scams happening right now, be careful. Originally Posted by LadyMoxie
^^^^^ True....and scams can go both ways.....seen this article this morning.......
https://www.click2houston.com/money/...ithin-seconds/
The hobby is the worst I have ever seen it. I blame the hobby problems with the stimulus $$ flowing. Hobbiest are off, they are receiving $$ with no where to spend it but amazon and the hobby.

Providers are home receiving their unemployment check and do not need to hustle. At some point the stimulus money will go away and we will see the true condition of the economy. It might be fun to be a hobbiest next year!
Nothing wrong with cash app... don’t pay shit in advance!!! EVER!!!!
All of these "Apps" are traceable... And if you don't believe so, then you're not in contact with the "correct" people.

CASH Is ALWAYS KING

Stay Safe and Happy Hobbying!
Non reliable apps..
Cash app is a No No..Venmo a No no Delle is a nono

I only use PayPal & Googlepay.

No problems yet with either.

Stay safe!
Yes they are traceable but I'm selling photos and videos to guys on here not providing and they CANNOT prove otherwise.
Every Receipt I have from clients,is for that purpose ����
I highly doubt the feds are going to be wasting time trying to prove I'm wrong ��
I look into everything and always cover my ads and my visitors ass..
��
Cheers & Stay Safe+
^^^^^ Could you not condense all that dribble down into one post? Asking for a friend.......
Yes, my apologies I just logged on and it annoyed the fuck out of me too��
Not a problem Sir��
Cash Apps are bad news regardless of what one or another states. I never transact any financials on my cell phone because it is not secure... ever.

Anybody who does, is not aware of how easy it is to hack and steal from a cell phone even if you use VPN software.