Alex Help Please

• ea6b
  • 09-28-2020, 09:18 PM
Hi all, id like to see who'd be willing to help me in return for a Phone Number and for you to meet Lilly at one of her many amp's, mind you she is small and Petite a tiny fun sized open minded will do anything covered except go to greece. For reasons unknown to me ,otherwise i wouldnt be doing this The Lovely and Sexy Alex has me ignored or blocked from calling or texting her.Like i said i Honestly dont know why.*IF* you can get her to unblock me and i CAN see her for a massage i shall return the Favor of giving you Lilly's personal phone number she does reply and always has with me for 2 yrs now! Even to get her to contact me here would be Awesome as well. Alex Number which IS Public is here 832 906 2907.
Attached Images File Type: jpg OIP.wwTmF2cLqExchVITSM2dqwAAAA.jpg (13.9 KB, 1057 views)
ea6b: PLEASE check your PM
One of fifi's other handles
What an epic fail. Dude just admitted to having multiple handles: FightingFi and ea6b.

Epic fails, constantly getting kicked out of spas, and ignored and blacklisted by providers. Give it up and stop spamming Wolfie.
This is like an amazing train wreck. I'm both amazed and scared
LMFAO!! ** FACE PALM**

I meannnnn she blocked you for a reason homeboy
  • ea6b
  • 09-29-2020, 09:11 AM
yes she did block me , like i said i Honestly dont know why again also like i said you help me and i can hook you up with a sexy small petite spinners phone number
*Yawn*
Nah I'm good.

Good luck.
Pathetic.
She blocked you. Okay, that's the end of it.....she blocked you because she does not want to interact with you any further. It is not important for you to know the reason why.
  • Uomo
  • 09-30-2020, 08:02 AM
"For reasons unknown to me"... seriously dude you have to know of at least one.

I'll call her and then I'll send her some $$$ for being smart enough to block your dumb ass.
  • ea6b
  • 09-30-2020, 08:34 AM
go ahead call her Umom 832 906 2907.
What's the point of contacting someone who doesn't want to see you?

You should reach out to this sweetheart instead, wolfie! You guys seems perfect for each other!

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...es-taken-today
  • Uomo
  • 10-01-2020, 09:41 AM
go ahead call her Umom 832 906 2907. Originally Posted by ea6b
I did, lovely girl and we had a wonderful chat. I'm seeing her next week.

She said there were several issues with you.
1. your dick pics were uncalled for but very funny. We both agree that it's simply too wonky to be usable and the green spots were worrisome.
2. your insistence on being referred to as "sexy hairy man with great balls of wonderment" was off-putting
3. your tendency to cry and call for mommy scared her.
4. your references all came back negative and can be summed up with one word - yucky
5. soap is your friend dude, so is toothpaste. Get familiar

Good luck Fifi