Cherry popp does not have a phone number or email.

How am I supposed to contact them if there is no contact?
It’s [STAFF edit - GM]. Found it in a google sheet somewhere. FYI - I reached out and asked for site PW. Booker asked me reference from another studio. I said I don’t have it but I can provide LinkedIn. He said to come back in a couple of months Ymmv
How am I supposed to contact them if there is no contact? Originally Posted by Bbbjlover1
They have BOTH. Phone is behind password or ECCIE SEARCH. Email is accessible first page before password page. Be smarter/try harder.
It’s [STAFF edit - GM]. Found it in a google sheet somewhere. FYI - I reached out and asked for site PW. Booker asked me reference from another studio. I said I don’t have it but I can provide LinkedIn. He said to come back in a couple of months Ymmv Originally Posted by hereiamthisisme01
Why would you openly post this when the site is password protected tho. Might as well post the green light number as well.
SF - I don’t get what the big deal is? The number is already listed in multiple reviews here on eccie. Unlike others who like take time to post stupid comments just to get their post comment high, I like to help out. Did you have anything positive to contribute to the post?
SF - I don’t get what the big deal is? The number is already listed in multiple reviews here on eccie. Unlike others who like take time to post stupid comments just to get their post comment high, I like to help out. Did you have anything positive to contribute to the post? Originally Posted by hereiamthisisme01
The whole point of the password is because of the recent le busts on amps. That’s the big deal. We’re trying to keep everyone safe. Posting that number openly helped no one.
Interesting…. You should practice what you preach. Here’s your post about CP with the phone number clearly visible 😂

https://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2951122
Before they added a password to the site. This isn’t a gotcha moment.
Look at literally any review of them and the # is right there.
Yee-yup, your point is, it's so easy to find, that there was no need to repost it. I agree completely.
The reason I didn’t add a phone number to my review of Coco is because it was no l9nger public information on the website
Thank you to everyone who’s respecting their wishes and are keeping us safe. Basically what I would do going forward is put the email, then put phone number as “after verification.”
Interesting…. You should practice what you preach. Here’s your post about CP with the phone number clearly visible ��

https://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2951122 Originally Posted by hereiamthisisme01
Sounds like littledicksmallmoney is back under a new user. Gotcha!
Actually appreciate this post as it makes sense to remove the # from the page. I will follow suit.
Since obviously they had their number available to all on their website before and now its behind a password, I'm not going to removed what's already posted.