Democrats just "found" 10,000 ballots in Chicago

LOL, what a joke

The law and order (relatively speaking) candidate in Illinois was winning.

Far left wing Democrats “found” 10,000 ballots for the Soros backed guy.

If you think this didn’t happen in 2020, You’re too lost. You should find new hobbies. Not politics.
Please correct me if I’m wrong. Wasn’t the phone call by Trump in Georgia asking to find something like 11,000 votes, now he’s being prosecuted.
Trump didn’t say make up 11,000 new votes.
LOL, what a joke

The law and order (relatively speaking) candidate in Illinois was winning.

Far left wing Democrats “found” 10,000 ballots for the Soros backed guy.

If you think this didn’t happen in 2020, You’re too lost. You should find new hobbies. Not politics. Originally Posted by berryberry
If you think any of today's Republicans give a flying fuck about "law and order", congratulations, you're the mark. Also, it's Chicago. Anybody who thinks a Republican stood a chance of winning an election in Chicago should find new hobbies.
If you think any of today's Republicans give a flying fuck about "law and order", congratulations, you're the mark. Also, it's Chicago. Anybody who thinks a Republican stood a chance of winning an election in Chicago should find new hobbies. Originally Posted by tommy156
You do realize that the 10,000 votes miraculously found for the Soros backed leftist over the more law and order leftist is about the results of a Democratic primary race in Chicago between two Democrats ???

So the votes were misplaced and found. It happens.
So the votes were misplaced and found. It happens. Originally Posted by winn dixie

You go on thinking that
Please correct me if I’m wrong. Wasn’t the phone call by Trump in Georgia asking to find something like 11,000 votes, now he’s being prosecuted.
Trump didn’t say make up 11,000 new votes. Originally Posted by Chase7
... You ARE Correct, mate.
(Please see me award-winning GA Election threads for details)

... Blimey! ... Sometimes those "extra boxes" of Democrat
votes just show up at the last minute... Be it the 2020
and 2022 elections. ... Almost by Magic! ...

#### Salty
Every vote gets counted. Glad they found all the votes
Democrats voting;

https://x.com/alexjonesmw3/status/17...0AMolspcYxY9QA Originally Posted by bambino
Alex Jones??

Lol ok sir.

"Tell me you're an ultra conspiracy theorist without telling me"
LOL!!!!! Alex Fucking Jones?

Meanwhile, there's another recent thread here that spotlights real, actual voter fraud. And get this, there's even evidence.
... You ARE Correct, mate.
(Please see me award-winning GA Election threads for details)

... Blimey! ... Sometimes those "extra boxes" of Democrat
votes just show up at the last minute... Be it the 2020
and 2022 elections. ... Almost by Magic! ...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
They do indeed Salty. Just like in this case in a Democrat primary between a more law and order leftist and a crazy Soros backed put every criminal back out on the streets leftist

They pull 10,000 votes out for the crazy criminal loving leftist