URL / Website: https://adultsearch.com/us/texas/dal...scorts/3419412
City: Richardson
State: Texas
Address: Richardson Hotel
Activities: Activities: Mish, DATY, 69, BBBJ, CFS, k9, ACG, CG, LFK
Hair Length and Color: Longe dyed blonde hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Mary is a gorgeous, petite, has a cute tiny ass with natural A cups. She's got a tattoo of butterflies on her left chest.
Recommendation: Yes
Wow! You sure go see this group a lot since you joined 3 weeks ago.
Wow! You sure go see this group a lot since you joined 3 weeks ago. Originally Posted by ntxguy
I don’t blame him cause at the Rates they have you could probably visit them every day and NOT go broke.
Think I'm going to have to agree with ntxG for once.
All these over hyped reviews from a handful of brand new handles from AdultSearch and Rubranks....are they working indie or is this a studio.

Still waiting for a reliable reviewer that HASN"T had a bad experience.

This is a fake review.
Not fake. I can vouch for JoJo. I am new, but these girls are legit. Put up a measly 150 and you can easily see for your self.
I saw YoYo before she left, and I had a great time.
Quack quack
Not fake. I can vouch for JoJo. I am new, but these girls are legit. Put up a measly 150 and you can easily see for your self. Originally Posted by BigDawg1966
The problem is that you’re another brand new handle and your one review is of this group as are your posts. Can you see why we’re having a problem believing all these new handle reviews?
Think I'm going to have to agree with ntxG for once.
All these over hyped reviews from a handful of brand new handles from AdultSearch and Rubranks....are they working indie or is this a studio.

Still waiting for a reliable reviewer that HASN"T had a bad experience.
Originally Posted by 2breast69
Wow! Miracles never cease. lol
Damn, these girls putting in 16 hour days? I also get a little skeptical when they list the acronyms and their meanings in the ad.
You old timers are idiots. Us newbies are so excited about this new group of girls that we are signing up to eccie to TRY and share their greatness.
Well that should change everyone’s mind.
I saw YoYo before she left, and I had a great time. Originally Posted by smooth-tx
Thanks for confirming they are legit. Good to see the k orgs have competition.
Damn, these girls putting in 16 hour days? I also get a little skeptical when they list the acronyms and their meanings in the ad. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
No they don’t because the ones that do BBFS work only half days by 2:00 pm they are gone. According to the booker