Date: 07/26/24
Name: Jennifer
Phone: 832-903-9414
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: N eldridge pkwy and w little york
Activities: massage kind of like a rough beating 69 bbbj bls k9 2 handed death grip to finish
Hair Length and Color: dark mid length in a pony tail
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: attractive milf little tummy (didn't bother me 1 bit) with nice mm c'/d's bald kitty clean nice firm legs nice butt - well put together
Recommendation: Yes
so i'm batting 1.000 in post rejections 2-2 can i get some advice as to what is needed in the ROS. I put the compensation there and not much else as everything else was included in the post. What more is needed. Thanks
Big, you need to go into detail in the ROS. By detail I mean tell what the provider did to you while you were there. Basically it has to read like a short story..😏
Or a Penthouse forum letter. Air conditioner status. Size and brand of water bottle. Parking. Smells? Farts? Mid session boner killer? Or unbelievably bootiful coitus? Would you return?
so i'm batting 1.000 in post rejections 2-2 can i get some advice as to what is needed in the ROS. I put the compensation there and not much else as everything else was included in the post. What more is needed. Thanks Originally Posted by Bigpappa2
Just take some time and read some other reviews. Then you can see what it should contain. Kind like a short story.