Size Doesn't Matter

Wow! Lol

A guy would have to be extremely secure to sign up for that pageant.
is not giving a shit the same as secure?
Don't see it happening in the south anytime soon & I am not saying everyone in the south are hung like horses & Ginger can back me up on that but we have the redneck thing going on. But I did ask the ? one time to providers if they had ever seen someone that was too small to do the job I got some good answers from some & was wowed by some.
is not giving a shit the same as secure? Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
Pretty much the same!
A big wallet will beat a big cock every time I am going to say think about it most are in it for the money
Wait a minute! Are you saying it's not because they are hopelessly smitten and helplessly attracted to my plus 60 year old ass? All my hobby illusions have just been shattered. They do it for the money? Really? Who would have thought it?
Wait a minute! Are you saying it's not because they are hopelessly smitten and helplessly attracted to my plus 60 year old ass? All my hobby illusions have just been shattered. They do it for the money? Really? Who would have thought it? Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Well I have been delusional, all a long too.I thought they were in love with me,and it was my money .I am such an idiot!
I hope I can go to next years pageant!
I'm just thankful my wallet is loong!
  • ndark
  • 06-20-2015, 07:56 PM
↑they like it thick too!
and then msog is just fine too