Dear Trumpers, what exactly is your MAGA Leader’s platform?

There it is in the thread title…What exactly is your Cult Leader’s plan for this country if re-elected in 2024? I hear or read nothing about his platform, just speeches about 2020 denialism, witch hunts, bloodbaths, revenges…What exactly is the Agenda for MAGA Act II, especially since MAGA I was such a glorious success?!!
Please don't confuse the magas here.
From what I see the maga platform is to deny deflect blame and divide. They have zero plans to govern. That's all they've ever done.
Here ya go: https://www.donaldjtrump.com/agenda47

There’s a link for campaign contributions in the drop down menu if you’d like to send in a few shekels.
Ohh I'm sure he's got a link to give him money alright.
Maga does not have a plan of any kind.
Except slinging their own feces
I'm good with Hillarity Clintoon's interpretation.
Sure hope she's right for once.
There it is in the thread title…What exactly is your Cult Leader’s plan for this country if re-elected in 2024? I hear or read nothing about his platform, just speeches about 2020 denialism, witch hunts, bloodbaths, revenges…What exactly is the Agenda for MAGA Act II, especially since MAGA I was such a glorious success?!! Originally Posted by ManSlut
Watch and listen to the NEXT Trump rally.... Then you'll know.
... For Truth, Justice and the American way!

#### Salty
Tone down the Insults and General Disrespect . . .
  • #1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
  • #3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
  • #4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
Even if they had a platform it would be all lies to give the mega cult members a boner
Lolling

Trumpf has no platform!
Ohhh he has plans
But no platform for America

Very simple question that couldn't be answered.
Just look at trump's mega house let by Moscow marge. No platform. Just disfunction
Why do you even care? You're not going to vote for him. Do you think you're going to change anyone's mind into not voting for Trump if you disagree with his agenda?

It doesn't matter anyway, if Trump wins, the intel agencies will never let him take office. He will be assassinated at the first opportunity.

And even then you still won't get it.
Why do you even care? You're not going to vote for him. Do you think you're going to change anyone's mind into not voting for Trump if you disagree with his agenda?

It doesn't matter anyway, if Trump wins, the intel agencies will never let him take office. He will be assassinated at the first opportunity.

And even then you still won't get it. Originally Posted by texassapper

So what's trumpfs platform?

And even then you still won't get it. Originally Posted by texassapper
Maybe they will jab him with the Astrazeneca vaccine? Then he can get a blood clot and stroke out. If he were going to be assassinated don’t you think it would have been done by now?
So what's trumpfs platform?
Originally Posted by winn dixie
sigh... why don't you pick a policy area since I don't want to have to bother doing the leg work for you. Here's one.

Immigration reform.
Sealing the Southern border and mass deportation of illegal aliens.

See how easy that is?

Ukraine/Russia war.
Negotiate a treaty.

Israel/Hamas.
Support for Israel which I take to mean giving them a free had to complete the destruction of Hamas

Trade.
Importation tax on Chicom goods.

Education
Eliminate the Dept. of education.

I could go on and on... but whats the point? You don't really care and I'm not interested in educating the willfully ignorant.

As I wrote, he won't be allowed to take office anyway... and that STILL won't wake you up to what you are going to end up with.
Maybe they will jab him with the Astrazeneca vaccine? Originally Posted by txdot-guy
At least you can admit that it's a proven killer.

If he were going to be assassinated don’t you think it would have been done by now? Originally Posted by txdot-guy
No... the intel agencies don't want to have to be that obvious. They know that will make him a Martyr to the America First movement. Nope, it's the absolute last option. But it will be done if they can at all do it. Thats why the recent proposal to remove Secret Service from him if he is convicted in NYC which of course he will be. Doesn't matter if it get overturned later... the goal is strip him of protection encourage the crazies and when he does get whacked everyone just shrugs and goes oh well... thats what happens when you're a Nazi. I actually think they will try it before the election... it would look worse afterwards if he wins.

But like most things, once you jump on the Tiger it's hard to tell how the ride is going to go.