Orgies - How is everbody's safety dealt with?

In a No Hole Barred Fuckfest.....say 4 girls and 9 guys

double penetration and "air tight" on all the girls menu....

It is important to change condoms when changing partners.
It is important to change condoms when leaving Anal.

For a guy that remains covered his risk is minimized. It is more important for the ladies that the covers are changed as defined. Surely it's not all of a sudden Ok to leave the issue to the guys.

Who makes sure?

What is normal in an "orgy" setting?

I believe I've read about a few where a the lady/ladies had a trusted friend that was there to insure exactly that.

I seems the ladies are way to busy to be able to do their normal due diligence as in a normal GFE or PSE session.
Thank you for pointing out safety....it's good to be educated when fucking around. Usually stating the rules at the beginning of the party and keeping plenty of various wrappers close by keeps everyone in check. You should probably know the people you are playing with and not trust strangers with your health....having a friend to watch is a good idea.
IF EVER THERE IS A NEED OF A REFEREE-LOL!

I would be a damn good one (for a small fee of course.) That turns me on just thinking about it - MMM MMM MMM MMMM MMMMM! OF COURSE ONE MIGHT WONDER HOW I COULD KEEP AN EYE ON IT ALL. WELL, MY DOUBLES PARTNER WOULD DEFINITELY BE THERE, TOO. AND I CAN'T SAY FOR CERTAIN, BUT I'M PRETTY DAMN SURE WEWOULDN'T BE ABLE TO TAKE OUR EYES OFF ALL THE PUSSIES, AND PENISES, AND PENETRATION. I WOULD WANT STRIPED REFEREE SHIRTS AND TIGHT BLACK BOOTY SHORTS - REALLY THIN ONES... AND A LELO POWER MASSAGER

Just attended a fabulous one in SA. The organizers screened the guys carefully, so that everyone was a good citizen.Condoms were abundant around the play area. When you shifted activities, never mind partners, you put on a fresh cover. It's really simple if everyone acts like a mature, responsible sex fiend.
Just attended my 2nd one in SA. Did reviews on both. Added a twist with voyeurs who also helped out with passing of condoms, lubes, water, etc. Truely a great experience with people helping out and cheering on. Everyone got along great with the ladies excellent screening process. Wouldn't hesitate for a 3rd round of those knockouts!
Make sure nobody gets too wasted. A drink or 2 is alright to ease nerves, but you don't want a room of drunk people.
I have attended several in the lifestyle and one in the hobby. As someone with the experience I decided for myself to make sure everyone was doing right for the hobby one. I can be rotisseried and still make sure everyone is safe. I do believe the other two ladies had one hell of a time and I had a ball, or balls

Just make sure that whomever you have over for the event are people who are reputable and you are comfortable that they will do right.
Why not just pre-screen everyone for diseases? Its easy you know. And everyone can just wash off after anal.
Just attended a fabulous one in SA. The organizers screened the guys carefully, so that everyone was a good citizen.Condoms were abundant around the play area. When you shifted activities, never mind partners, you put on a fresh cover. It's really simple if everyone acts like a mature, responsible sex fiend. Originally Posted by Willen
Cheers!
For my first one, I'd love to go as a voyeur with my lady friend and watch her perform as the official "fluffer" and "condom applier".