Phone: she will provide after screeing
Email Address: leime21@yahoo.net
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=38841
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: near George Bush & Coit
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: bbbj, bls, deepthroat, tuma, fuma, tuha, dato, daty, facesitting, light bondage, slapping, spanking, toys, strapon
Session Length: 90 min, went over
Fee: 300
Hair Color and Length: black shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: short, curvy with nice mm's

ROS
Easy set up through p411. Rec’d a phone & general directions. Usual two call to get address.

Most of Lei’s reviews are for Nuru, with the occasional reference to the room reserved for sessions with dom/sub activities & toys. I was in a very sub mood & set up an appointment for at least 90 minutes. I wanted things a little rough.

I was ushered in through the garage & up the stairs. Lei was dressed in a black shortie that definitely showed her assets. Gave me a hug & off to the bathroom to shower up & get every nook & cranny clean even though I had showered just before leaving.

When I came out of the shower, she dried me off & was down on her knees in an instant with one hand on the boys & giving me a nice bbbj with good suction. I was thinking to myself, that is a curious way to start a dom session. What am I in for? Not to worry, that was the last bit of gentle for the next hour plus.

Lei gave my balls a hard squeeze, slapped my ass & said on the bed, & spread out. She cuffed my hands & legs spread eagle & proceeded to lightly slap, pinch & tease. At one point Lei moved to sit on my face & I was very happy eating that clean pussy & ass, while she pinched & lightly slapped me with a crop.

Lei then raised my legs & cuffed me to a spreader bar. Talk about feeling exposed. That will give you an appreciation for the ob-gyn stirrups…..Tuma, fuma & toys followed with ever increasing size & intensity. Then she asked if I was ready to be her little bitch & pulled out a big black strapon that was larger than I had ever contemplated much less tried. Damn thing must have been a foot long & very thick. I gulped & said Yes Please!! She slapped my ass a few times & patiently worked it in over 5-10 minutes. Once buried, Lei grabbed the spreader bar for leverage & proceeded to pound me for 15+ more minutes. Wow. What a feeling.

She eventually released me from the cuffs & rolled me over on my knees & proceeded to pound away for another eternity. On my knees, flat on my stomach. Quite a picture looking in the mirror at this tiny girl with a huge strapon working me over. She had raised the bar & used it for leverage & to change angle.

Eventually Lei slowed down & sensed that I was exhausted. She inserted the strapon by hand & began to jack me until I exploded. We laid there for a few minutes to gather enough energy to shower up & exit. Hugs & kisses and a slap on the ass & I was on my way.

I will definitely repeat. While not the most verbal, Lei had a good feel for how far to push—always a little more than I planned with a just the right balance of pain then pleasure.
Recommendation: Yes
you got that yellow fever huh
you got that yellow fever huh Originally Posted by Anti Hero

EXCUSE ME??

I am offended by your racist and insensitive remark!!!

That was very rude and hurtful, you need to think twice before saying things like that!!!
Not cool, Anti. Racial slang is not welcome. You missed the part that the time spent was fun because of her attitude, imagination & skill. Probably more important than the sexy package she is.
Nice review of a great lady GreekFreeke.

On the other hand, Auntie Hero, you need to wake up and join the rest of us in the 21st century.
Wow, thanks for sharing the details greekfreeke. I don't think that is quite the session I would want, but still, every time I read about Leilover is like getting another nudge to my shoulder from both angel and devil telling me "What are you waiting for, go see this girl!"
The over sized blk dildo is not for me but she is drop dead beautiful.
She is a classy lady! Don't know of any other provider, maybe Aprill, that has such a nice incall location! Can't say enough good thinks about her! I wish I lived in Dallas!!
Racial slurs will not be tolerated, regardless of intent.

Elisabeth
Getting past the negative, that was a great review!

So glad that you had fun. Sounds like a REALLY hot time!

Leilover ... don't your hips start to bother you after "swiving" a guy for such a long length of time?

greekfreeke,

Thanks for posting this review in Another Realm. Really, the review is very spicy!
You have to love her enthusiasm right?
why does everything gotta be racist now a days it was a joke not even meant to be racist i hear it all the time and not even asians get offended its just person preferance i mean i could use some asians sometimes sorry if you got offended
The internet cannot see your face. Does not know you. So you must use decorum.
Yes, well placed mirror(s) add a significant enhancement aspect.
I want to see her face. The rest of her is off the charts.
"Email it to me OK?"