Chipped polish and my disdain for it

I expect when I pay over 200 please don't have chipped polish. A civvi can get away with that shit but a woman who wants 300-600. You got to be, well in my mind , perfect. At least keep your polish on your nails and toes intact or take it off. Chipped polish at you'll prices is a no go. Please chime in foot lovers who despise chipped polish with high dollar companions(if it's chipped just take the shit off. Polish is only pretty when it's all the way on. Chipped polish makes women look like a taqueria woman. You can't afford it take it off. ( Me personally when I see that shit I'll pay to get your toes and hands right) so guys and gents; what thinks you
What's a taqueria woman?
What's a taqueria woman? Originally Posted by shellyannk
I'm guessing it's a lady making burritos in a taco truck/trailer/bus aka Roach Coach.
Please chime in foot lovers who despise chipped polish with high dollar companions Originally Posted by Pitroom
You're seeing ladies charging 200/300 for overnights. I don't think they fall under "high dollar companions".
I do appreciate a lady with manicured hands but don't really notice their feet. The only time they catch my attention is if they're dirty. It's a major turnoff & unfortunately aren't really noticable until you're already engaged in activities.
I'm guessing it's a lady making burritos in a taco truck/trailer/bus aka Roach Coach.

You're seeing ladies charging 200/300 for overnights. I don't think they fall under "high dollar companions".
I do appreciate a lady with manicured hands but don't really notice their feet. The only time they catch my attention is if they're dirty. It's a major turnoff & unfortunately aren't really noticable until you're already engaged in activities. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz

You must look over what dorian gray/shinepro/pitroom and there is probably others, have to say. dorian has typed so many lies and bullshit over the years, I'm sure it's hard for him to keep up with whatever persona he's in at the time of him posting. So if he gets lost in his persona between one who may see high dollar ladies and his usual 300 a night hookers, it's understandable. That is if anybody is naive enough to believe a word he's typing.
I love taqueria women. They’re not delusional and they know how to handle the taco and chorizo.
I love taqueria women. They’re not delusional and they know how to handle the taco and chorizo. Originally Posted by Michael8219
+1
I am a sucker for the pink taco.
Every cowgirl I know has chipped nail polish.
+1
I am a sucker for the pink taco. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Nothing like a delicious pink taco!
I had a 300 overnight last night. Yes I bought her 50 dollars Chachos and I burned a quick 100 at the bar(I was pissed I spent that much but she wanted to go eat and drink) she wanted 400 for the overnight overnight. No dice boo. 300 hundred. Great time we got fucked up and I sucked on her pussy until my mouth puckered. The only problem was I don't wake up until noon and she woke me up at 9 which really pissed me off so she might be off the rotation. And yes I made her send me a picture of her toes and feet before she came over. Either my rules or the highway. Toes and fingers made the vibe check so I invited her over. Had a great time until the 9am wakeup
She had to get back to bissonnet street early to feed the kids.
I had a 300 overnight last night. Yes I bought her 50 dollars Chachos and I burned a quick 100 at the bar(I was pissed I spent that much but she wanted to go eat and drink) she wanted 400 for the overnight overnight. No dice boo. 300 hundred. Great time we got fucked up and I sucked on her pussy until my mouth puckered. The only problem was I don't wake up until noon and she woke me up at 9 which really pissed me off so she might be off the rotation. And yes I made her send me a picture of her toes and feet before she came over. Either my rules or the highway. Toes and fingers made the vibe check so I invited her over. Had a great time until the 9am wakeup Originally Posted by Pitroom
More fairytales ….
I don’t give a shit about chipped nails as long as she’s nice a slutty and sucks dick well.
More fairytales …. Originally Posted by Cendell M
Yep, that is becoming more and more evident as he continues to start completely off the wall threads.
  • BLM69
  • 02-28-2023, 12:57 AM
We need pics or it didn't happen