Sybian or Jetaime

Has anyone tried a Sybian or a Jetaime and if so which one is the best. I want one and so far the Jetaime is leading the race.....
A lady in Ft. Worth might be able to provide some insight:
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...0&postcount=15
Have not heard of the Jetaime but have heard that the Sybian is amazing. Maybe thee should be some type of comparison trial of the two devices?
I want too compare but both are like 1400 a piece new. The Sybian only uses toys that are special made for it but the Jetaime will use toys from the toy store. The Jetaime thrusts while the Sybian rotates. The Jetaime can be purchased with one attachment or it can be purchased with dual heads for pleasuring two people. I just am not sure if anyone has tried both so they could tell me which one is the best.
That double dildo jetaime would be fun to ride with my ATF....wow....

http://www.shop.jetaime-us.com/c/20/...-dildo-jetaime
Yes the double is like 1700 but I am not sure if both sides have to work at the same time or if one end can be used at a time.
I rather like the idea of thrusting. I didn't know that the Sybian didn't "thrust". Good to know, huh?
Sybian rotates and vibrates. Sybian is noisy, what about the Jetaime? Sybian cost $1300+ while Jetaime is $1260, main difference seems to be the thrusting action, looking at both websites.
WOO HOO!!! and that lucky lady in Dallas is me!!! Yes ladies if anyone would like to try out my sybian you are more than welcomed to come take a ride!!!! Free rides at Lolas house! believe me the sybian changed my life!!! LOL!!!! and yes boys We will be charging and admission fee LOL!! jk
The main differences between the models is that sybian is really designed primarily for stimulating the female anatomy. The vibration and design of the rubber attachments are focused on giving clitoral stimulation, with the rotation feature which allows nice g-spot stimulation.

With the Jetaime, the main focus is thrusting, which is nice...but many women will not achieve the earth shattering orgasms just from the thrusting alone.

As an engineer, there is a lot less complicated hardware inside the Jetaime than in the Sybian, and for that reason, the Jetaime seems overpriced to me. The Sybian does take special attachments, but these last a long time if they are cleaned and dried after each use.

I have a sybian...and the ladies love it. It is responsible for making more than one girl discover that she can have a squirting orgasm......a wonderful sight to behold!
i wonder if either the sybian or jetaime would make me squirt. it might be fun finding out
WOO HOO!!! and that lucky lady in Dallas is me!!! Yes ladies if anyone would like to try out my sybian you are more than welcomed to come take a ride!!!! Free rides at Lolas house! believe me the sybian changed my life!!! LOL!!!! and yes boys We will be charging and admission fee LOL!! jk Originally Posted by Lolabrea01
Count me in Lola B. I would buy a ticket to see that if you are participating!
Actually this would be a very interesting and fun session....getting to "drive" a sybian or a jetaime with a willing provider lady on board.
Count me in!!! I do have my sybian ready and available at my Dallas incall for those who ask, but have no problem taking it to my new Fort Worth incall!!! It is sooo much fun!!! I do also lend it out to providers as well..... if anyone is interested in a sybian session....
What did you decide?