Want To Make More Money?

Recently there was a discussion about how business is slow, providers are not making much money, times are tough, and most importantly - what must a provider do to make more money. Here is an idea that NO ONE mentioned.

Currently there are two extremes in the business. There are a lot of L1 providers and even more L3 providers. You have $80 to $120 on the low end and $200+ on the high end. I usually do not see L3 providers because of the expense. It is not the $200-$250 that bothers me as that is what they charge (their choice). Where I have the problem is the DIFFERENCE between L1 and L3 sessions.

I would argue that for some clients it is the simple pleasure of having someone else get them off. When looking at it THAT way, you are spending an extra $100 just to put on a condom and fuck for the last 10 minutes of the hour. Is it worth $100 just to fuck? Most days for me it is not. Get me off with a BBBJ without having to strap on a condom and you can own me................

My suggestion to any business person is to find a niche in the market that no one is filling. Currently it is hard as hell to find an L2 provider. I currently see one that is $140 for L1 and $300 for L3. We have an arrangement that is $180 for everything BUT L3. So in this example I get a great BBBJ for $120 less than a fuck. THAT to me is worth it.

So if providers are bitching about business being slow, that the money just isn't as good as it used to be......then think outside the box. Offer an L2 session for less than your normal L3 session. I prefer a BBBJ finish and will not pay $100 just to strap on a condom and fuck for 10 minutes.

I had rather play, stroke, kiss, DATY, and end with a great BBBJ. Any takers?
The problem is that most women's oral skills are only good enough to bring the man to the arousal point where he is ready to fuck. Only a small percentage are skilled enough to suck a nut out, unless the guy has a hair trigger. And if the guy needs 10-15 minutes of oral stimulation to nut not many girls can hang that long.

That being said, if you can find a handful of providers who can consistently get that difficult nut, by all means share your list with the rest of us!!!
I agree that there is a fuk-ton (pun intended) of L1 providers out there but I think that there is more than just the one option out there. As for there being noone filling that niche, maybe you're looking in the wrong places.

There are alot of providers who are already doing exactly what you suggest, offering an erotic, lovely, wet, deep kiss to their clients. The reduced donation is of course, for their time. Don't forget, there are many ladies who don't offer more than a handshake or a kiss to say "thank you" for your visit.

I don't think that everyone is having a hard time, I know many ladies (including myself) who have more than enough business. Business is getting better all the time and clients are tipping again. Do you have a specific provider/providers in mind to whom you're offering this advice?
i agree with Dharma...business is excellent...
Introuble...i could own you...
trynagetlaid...there is a list...call and ask...
Haven't had the pleasure of meeting Dharma, but suspect I'll get there if I can slow down on travel. But Lindsey I have met. I don't know about trynagetlaid, but she owned me for an hour or so. Lock, stock and rock-hard barrel.
Hahahaha...yes Lindsey, as I remember you owned the hell out of me...GAWD!!!
Bussiness is wonderfull, thanks to all you wonderfull men. Love yall
  • S-Man
  • 10-06-2010, 11:58 AM
Some guys are more or less sensitive to oral than others. For better or worse, I am in the category of those being more sensitive. Seeing an L2-only provider would provide the same stress relief for me as a L3 provider.
I see ladies raising their prices though, damnit! Not all, but they are. Oh well, I guess that's part of it.
I clicked this thread thinking you maybe had some envelopes needed stuffed.
Heck BJ-- I thought he wanted to share the wonderful Amway Opportunity.
I'm with BJ I thought you were recruiting man whores.
  • npita
  • 10-07-2010, 04:25 AM
My suggestion to any business person is to find a niche in the market that no one is filling. Originally Posted by Introuble
There are a lot of niches in the market that could be filled by providers who would rather not be everything to everyone, but for whatever reason, try to be and then compete on rates and wonder why business is slow or complain about cheap guys. Providers who target specific niches stand a much better chance of raising their rates and getting the clientele they want. I'm not sure why that is so seldom done.
Currently it is hard as hell to find an L2 provider. I currently see one that is $140 for L1 and $300 for L3. We have an arrangement that is $180 for everything BUT L3. So in this example I get a great BBBJ for $120 less than a fuck. THAT to me is worth it.

So if providers are bitching about business being slow, that the money just isn't as good as it used to be......then think outside the box. Offer an L2 session for less than your normal L3 session. I prefer a BBBJ finish and will not pay $100 just to strap on a condom and fuck for 10 minutes.

I had rather play, stroke, kiss, DATY, and end with a great BBBJ. Any takers? Originally Posted by Introuble
Introuble that appears to be correct.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=109628 One response
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=109438 One response same provider

Either no one reads ISOs or not interested? Not sure. It seems like whoever decides to do it would not have much competition in a virtually untapped market niche.
I clicked this thread thinking you maybe had some envelopes needed stuffed. Originally Posted by Infamous BJ
Or offering to get us started with the sex toys parties...woohoo! Only thing is with this type of party, I'd always want to be the one demonstrating with most toys......another new service....LOL

We could also offer swinging from the ceiling fan, giving pedicures, doing a back tuck off the bed after the Big O.....hmmmm There are so many things we could do to increase our biz! I'm not sure why we didn't think of all this stuff sooner. Ahhh...the possibilities simply boggle my mind. Keep 'em comin', love.

I hope at least one more gentleman starts another thread soon....there can never be enough "What we can do to increase our business and provide better service" threads. YAY! ...ooops, beg your pardon....my narcolepsy musta kicked in.