An Actual Video of The DaliLama Driving His Car

That is what happens when your car has too much power and

. . . you have so little brain!

Based on what fastdemb says that was more than likely Obama at the wheel.
  • Seedy
  • 05-16-2012, 06:13 AM
Based on what fastdemb says that was more than likely Obama at the wheel. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
I flush more brain cells down the toilet, after I take a shit than both those stupid fuckers have.....lol
I flush more brain cells down the toilet, after I take a shit than both those stupid fuckers have.....lol Originally Posted by seedman55

Are you saying you have shit for brains???
Take a look at this 25-second video clip of a guy putting a Bugatti Veyron into the water:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NJmB...eature=related

Oops!

Not sure what caused this embarrassing mishap, but recall a report saying that the driver reached to pick up a cell phone he had just dropped after being distracted by a pelican.

The Veyron has a 1,000 hp quad-turbocharged W16. (In essence, that's 2 V8s coupled together so that they drive one crankshaft.)

Anyone who doesn't mind dropping $1.5 million on a sports car can take home one of those little babies!
Thats pathetic.
You seem be have developed quite an on-going obsession with the toilet as you refer to it as often as you can. TMI, FYI.

I think you must be talking about where you take your lunch.

. . . Do you drink from there too?

I flush more brain cells down the toilet, after I take a shit than both those stupid fuckers have.....lol Originally Posted by seedman55