A New Convoy Is Forming In Hondurous....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.09f78547e6a0

Not sure how long it will take it to make it to the US Border to join the other Caravans that the Democrats say do not exist.

This can’t be good news for Chuckie and Nancy. Aren’t they on record as saying these Caravans don’t exist and there is no crisis on the border. Originally Posted by Jackie S

Its shocking that people don't want improve border security , Oh never mind they did before it was Dumpers idea
  • R.M.
  • 01-17-2019, 01:51 PM
Facts can be troublesome RM. You're a bad ass and I love you but you are wrong. That is not Nancy's house

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/is...-pelosis-home/ Originally Posted by themystic
Google images failed me again fucker. Saying fucker to [google] My point being send them to her side of town and see how things get twisted.
  • oeb11
  • 01-17-2019, 02:37 PM
[QUOTE=themystic;1061189891]If someone showed up at her house she would invite them in and feed them. Even the morons and deplorables

The only individuals who would be welcome at Nancy's home for dinner are those with George Soros money - and donating the money to Nancy and her DPST's. Over and Under the Table - Nancy will take it.

If i showed up and knocked on her front door, I would expect to get arrested, not a meal.
The light at the end of the tunnel is when we finally get 9.5 million Hondurans in this Country. That's about the population of Honduras.
Supposedly there's more Puerto Ricans in the NY/NJ area than in Puerto Rico.
Supposedly there's more Puerto Ricans in the NY/NJ area than in Puerto Rico. Originally Posted by gnadfly

Supposedly is a make believe story you are telling yourself. You are factually wrong. I know that the Moron Trump has set a bad example for you but your statement is a lie and has no factual basis.

There are approximately 3.7 million people in Puerto Rico. There are approximately 1.5 million Puerto Ricans in NY /NJ

Simply put the information is a lie or if you prefer Fake News. You believing it doesn't make it true. You clearly don't know your stuff
  • oeb11
  • 01-18-2019, 08:53 AM
Please supply the link to document the numbers.
No documentation - Equals Fake news.
Prove that you "Know Your Stuff"!
Another 270 just turned themselves in at the border , I gotto go to work now some of us need to support all the "free" medical there getting , food , etc
300 + women an children just entered the US through a tunnel dug by smugglers. They waited for the border patrol an turned themselves in. Walls are useless border security is the answer, .
300 + women an children just entered the US through a tunnel dug by smugglers. They waited for the border patrol an turned themselves in. Walls are useless border security is the answer, . Originally Posted by bamscram
Those were barriers that don't meet Trump's current specs. Besides, it was never an argument that a wall would stop all crossings: just more than what is being stopped now with no barriers.
Those were barriers that don't meet Trump's current specs. Besides, it was never an argument that a wall would stop all crossings: just more than what is being stopped now with no barriers. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Originally Posted by bamscram
It is indeed laughable that you didn't know better. The breaches by illegal immigrants were in barriers where the footing is two foot or less in depth.
Please supply the link to document the numbers.
No documentation - Equals Fake news.
Prove that you "Know Your Stuff"! Originally Posted by oeb11
Look it up. Its not hard to find
It is indeed laughable that you didn't know better. The breaches by illegal immigrants were in barriers where the footing is two foot or less in depth. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
If you have problems hearing IB. Turn the volume on you computer up. Trump says he need 5.7 billion for the "upgrades". Heres the latest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C300l5hndaU

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! LOL. NOOOOOOOO!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!